Artifact Replacement and Swapping Policy

Ttillub

Fledgling Freddie
Any chance that GOA will to the same here after 1.76 patch?

Artifact Replacement and Swapping Policy

========================================

Currently, if you have completed an Artifact quest but deleted the artifact prior to 1.76, we will allow you to re-do the artifact quest to regain the artifact *once* again. In other words, we will reset the quest. This means you will still need to do the encounter, gather the scrolls and acquire the unactivated artifact all over again. You must then activate the artifact and level it up. We will only reset the encounter one time for each artifact which was lost prior to patch 1.76. If an artifact is lost again for any reason now that 1.76 is live, and the artifact is not located in your character's backup files, we cannot replace it. It is lost for good.

If you have an artifact that you wish to exchange for a different version of the same artifact, it must be completely repaired by the correct NPC prior to Customer Support looking at it. If the artifact is not at full Condition and Durability, Customer Support will not even consider exchange. Therefore, prior to appealing, you should take your artifact to the NPC to repair it, even if it is listed as 100% Condition and Durability, just to be sure it is in perfect condition. Once this is done, you may place an appeal and a CSR will examine your artifact.

If the artifact is in perfect condition, the CSR will then gather information regarding your appeal, find out which version of the artifact that you wish to exchange yours for, and escalate your appeal to a CSR Supervisor. The CSR Supervisor will then exchange your current artifact for the version of that artifact you have chosen. Please note that the new artifact will have 0 experience and will be level 0. You must level up the new artifact from scratch. This exchange will occur even if you are offline, so once you have spoken with the initial CSR and given them all of the required information, your artifact exchange will occur even if you log out of the game. Please note that if *any* condition is lost on your artifact between the initial CSR contact and the supervisor's attempt to exchange it for you, then the exchange will be denied, so do not use the item after you have been contacted.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Indestructable artifacts is good enough for me. Who's stupid enough to lose them? or give them away to say... a guard? :p

Zede

Part of the furniture
well i would like to change my ceremonial bracer for a diff version :)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Some people activated malice or battler as a blunt, and maybe they would like to chance them to blade?
I think goa should do the same thing..

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Ogen said:
Some people activated malice or battler as a blunt, and maybe they would like to chance them to blade?
I think goa should do the same thing..
That has been given allready ^^

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:
That has been given allready ^^
I know.. But aparently not every one had this chance given to them..
P.S, im not talking about my self ;)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
My best guess is, that GoA won't do this. As far as I read out of those notes, Mythic plans to do something to automate this process (ie, a NPC). So, as the most likely scenario will be, that we don't get the costumer service option and wait for the automation.

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
i got both my malice/battler blunt version to try it when i made my bm ( in though i could change it back to blade) but as it seemed just the patch i was in i was to late and had done a big mistake. if this possibility opens up im looking forward to it because slash damage is on the rvr table is alot better then crush :>

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
mythic have put stuff in in 1.78 to swap artis automatically...

they also rescinded the CS policy the moment the 1.78 stuff hit pendragon ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom