Artifact raid

XzyPheR

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all... On Wednesday the 2nd i will run an artifact raid. I will make 1 balanced grp + a few bb's maybe to run out and make some artis. We will meet at Aerus at 20.00 CET (19.00 GMT) and will leaver about 5-10min after. We will do /random 100 and highest gets to choose an arti 2nd highest will be number 2 etc. Make sure we are able to do the arti with 1fg. If encounter is not up its just 2 bad we wont wait for it and we will go for next arti. sign up here i will say who is in on thirsday the 1 who is in grp.

solsikke

Fledgling Freddie
hi i whould like to come with what a ani or druid+fop or what ever we need.

Khalesh

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to bring my light ment for Atlantis tablet but ani can substitute for all other artis we do.

Can bring bb too.

XzyPheR

Fledgling Freddie
Group

Okay here is the grp. sry for late answer but a snow storm delayd my eta. to drive home from GF

Keijo: NS ( Eowox 50 eld for atlantis tablet if we are gonna get that)
Blackchaos: Champ
Gallie: Bard
Solsikke: Druid (FOP)
Malegrie: Ench
Khalesh: Eld/Ani depends on need for arti
Shaleia: BM or Bimxa Ligt eld depends on arti

This is not to best balanced grp ever seen but i think we will be able to do a few artis for us :p
cu there :D

eatsam

Loyal Freddie
If you're not full, I can come with hero, druid, menta or warden .. just post here or msg me

XzyPheR

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

dont sign up if you aint gonna come... kind of sucked we where only 4ppl at aerus... atleast post that you aint gonna be able to come ffs... things like this makes me angry wasted a lost of my time on waiting for you... thx to the ppl atleast showing up and to those that dident... FU :flame:

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
Wasent my folt i couldn't come...I had connection problems all day and at 6 GMT i didn't have any connection at all soz :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom