artifact raid 24/5/2007 excalibur

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
As the title says i will run an artifact raid on thursday 24th may. I will do as many artifacts as i can in the time i have will start in volcanus and move zones. I will list the artifacts below what i think we can do if there are some you wish to add then by all means post them but it doesnt mean they will be done (so no moaning if they arent done)

Volcanus

1. Shades Of Mist
2. Maddening Scalars
3. Tartaros Staff
4. Battler
5. erinys charm
6. malice
7. bruiser
8. flask ( if some one can explain how to do it )

Aerus

1. Guard of Valor
2. Jacinas Sash
3. Shield of Khaos
4. foppish sleeves ( bring the 2 items )
5. cyclope shield
6. ask me to do one more and we will just bring items if we need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bg will be open from 20.15 cet / 19.15 gmt
Bg will be on maxje
Bg will move out at 20.35 cet / 19.35 gmt

Lotto will be done at the end of the raid all 99 and MP items will be lottoed.
Scrolls will go to whoever gets them.

also like to add will do water zone s and stygia on a other date or it will be getting real late when i do them on same night

hope to see you there.

ps left my formal alliance and started up my own if you have a guild out there thats looking for some change you can contact me in game and i will see if you can join alliance after asking the other guilds so when your in you get a vote too ( kids of war at your service)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Do boz aswell and you make me a happy deer :sex:

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
are you gonna do the water zone also maby? need Zóarkat Bracer and EP if possible:)
will check vault for the items needed for Foppish sleeves also as some ppl need the credit.

Onagan

Fledgling Freddie
I'll try to come with wiz... is there any chance that Atlantis tablet could be one? or is it for grp only?

Onagan

Fledgling Freddie
By the way, flask artifact: Someone grab the flask from the room and just escape the building with it without dying... A mins with speed helps :p

Just so you know ^^

Niav

Fledgling Freddie
atlantis tablet if ok i need it on my cabby and i need to know if we r ok to change chars in the raid i need battler on my pally lol and sheild of khaos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom