Artifact Leveling Problem after PATCH!!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
As per usual a patch arrives and a problem straight away!!

I activated several artifacts on my new Merc and started to xp them (Tuesday).

Winged Helm
EDS
Shades of Mist
Scalars
Malice
Battler
Spear of Kings

Just before I logged off they were all lvl 7 39%.

Now today (Wednesday) patch arrives so I carry on with the arti xp and after 30 odd mins I noticed some of the arti's gaining xp.

I looked even closer and out of the above, only shades of Mist, EDS were gaining xp and none of the others.

I zoned out and tried puting all the artifacts in vault and then logged and re-logged in and equipped them again and noticed Scalars, Winged helm level 10, but the others were still on lvl 7 39%. Anyway I went back to xp and the same thing again none were gaining XP but Shades of Mist and EDS were the only artifacts were gaining XP. I have even tried changing zones but still no different.

I have /appeal and waited numerous hours and still no reply from the game helpers.

I guess I can try giving the artifacts back and strip the XP I done on them already, but do I really want to PvE them again!!? hell no... I dont see why I should do it again (if it works) I'm not entirely sure if it will work so is it worth the risk?

Annoyed and typical of Mythic to do a patch with bugs... wasted a whole night, thanks! hehe

Just thought I'd let people know just incase they have the same problem.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
i started 2 new toons today, and was getting artie exp in the tutorial area lol :/

Logi

Part of the furniture
apparently you can do hib killtasks and sometimes they give you a message of ur progress like: (3/5) killed...

the problem is, im a hib myself xD woot can finally fullfill my dream of getting Bane of Hibernia on a hib toon XD

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
OK So I sent the /appeal ingame about 7ish UK time and I then had an email later on at 05:57:38 UK time saying...

Greetings and thank you for contacting Dark Age of Camelot In-Game Support.

We attempted to contact you in regards to your appeal, Ticket#: ????????? and unfortunately, found you to be offline.

To report item or game mechanic concerns, please submit a bug report by sending a detailed email to cambugs@darkageofcamelot.com. This will alert our development team for further investigation.

Additionally, if there are suggestions you would like to make regarding gameplay, content, or design, you may submit feedback by going to Mythic Entertainment | Camelot Herald - Community News for Dark Age of Camelot!. On this page, you will find a form which will allow you to submit your suggestions and opinions directly to our developers.

Thank you for playing Dark Age of Camelot!

Dark Age of Camelot In-Game Support
Mythic Entertainment, an EA Studio

--------------------

So I sent them a detailed description of what the problem was including some of the reports from other members too with the email they suggested: cambugs@darkageofcamelot.com I got a bounce back straight away...

The original message was received at Thu, 28 Apr 2011 01:16:54 -0700
from ?????????.hotmail.com [????????????]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
cambugs@mythic.ea.com
(reason: 550 5.1.1 User unknown)
(expanded from: <cambugs@darkageofcamelot.com>)

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to na-casht3.rws.ad.ea.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.1.1 User unknown
550 5.1.1 cambugs@mythic.ea.com... User unknown
<<< 503 5.5.2 Need rcpt command

Is this my problem or?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom