Artifact Farm Group Monday 14th

emma

Loyal Freddie
Monday 14th 3pm GMT i`ll be running an artifact group, the plan is to do artifact hunts until everyone in the group has atleast 1 artifact they need, if after the first day they dont i`ll be doing the raids again daily until everyone has there needed artifacts.

1- Paladin
2- Paladin
3- Merc - Me
4- Merc
5- Minstrel
6- Theurg
7- Cleric
8- Cleric

Need atleast one ml5 perfector cleric, others dont matter. Lotto rules are simple, i`ll lotto all scrolls/100% items first, any other items are lotto`d without restrictions. Do not sign up if you cant be online daily at the time listed above. Any one more than 15 minutes late for the raids will be removed from the group and replaced, unless sufficient warning is given before hand.

If you have who need credit for artifact encounters, i`ll be running a battlegroup for them to join, although if the alt means loosing a vital class to the group, i will have to arrange another time for them to join in for credit.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I could join with ML5 buffbot Himbo. Will get him respecced to rejuv in time for this outing. And the artifact dear old Himbs is after is Healer's Embrace. Can also tag along with Graendel if you need ice power but no need for artifacts.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
be willing to join with my paladin .....granted theres only battler/SoM or khaos shield he is after, if you'd be willing to take on one of them then would be willing to join tbh :wij:

Joline

Fledgling Freddie
Could bring my cleric, but need artis for my mini Seirene. SoM/Phoebus necky/Malice are what I'm after.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Joline said:
Could bring my cleric, but need artis for my mini Seirene. SoM/Phoebus necky/Malice are what I'm after.
SoM, Phoebus and Malice shouldn`t be a problem with 1 cleric. There all pretty easy encounters.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Doink-666 said:
be willing to join with my paladin .....granted theres only battler/SoM or khaos shield he is after, if you'd be willing to take on one of them then would be willing to join tbh :wij:
Battler and SoM are defo on the "to do" list as im after those myself. Shield of Khaos can be a tough encounter but otherwise will be do-able with a bit of luck.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Current group set-up

1- Paladin - Doink
2- Paladin
3- Merc - Me
4- Merc
5- Minstrel
6- Theurg
7- Cleric - Glaendal (Himbo)
8- Cleric - Joline (Arti`s for Alt)

Morimdin

Banned
Morimdin 50 sheild pallie signing up, needing Ceremonial bracers for my scout, so when we do that, i'd love to bring him so he can get encounter credit :>

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
I would join for minstrel spot, but im leading ML6 raid, make it another day and i can come (except tuesday, wednesday and friday :p)

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
wait no im in school till 5 then honework make it 6pm and i can come

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Hm i'd love to come as backup-merc, if there ain't a second merc yet when u start :p, cuz i'll most likely be on but not 100% sure cuz some shit might happen irl ^^

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
I'd love to come, Emma, but there's two problems:
I need encounter credit + artifacts for cabalist.
The cleric I can bring is a buffbot, so no FoP.

If it's cool with a buffbot cleric, I'll join, but will have to change to cabalist for the encounters I need for him. Provided that's ok. (If one of the clerics decide they can't come, that is.)

emma

Loyal Freddie
Current setup as of 22:45 GMT

1- Paladin - Doink
2- Paladin - Morimdin
3- Merc - Me
4- Merc - Straef
5- Minstrel
6- Theurg

I`ll check again tomorrow to make sure we have a full group, I`ll be in Heserpous at 14:30 GMT tomorrow afternoon, if you could pm to let me know your about that would be great i`ll start a /bg after the first person contacts me.

I would like to get started no later than 15:15 GMT So please be there on time.

From there on we`ll start the hunt by finding what people want and start to move out. If an encounter isnt up we will move onto something else and check back later on.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Current setup as of 9:15 GMT

1- Paladin - Doink
2- Paladin - Morimdin
3- Merc - Me
4- Merc - Straef
5- Minstrel - Uliea (Arti`s for Alt)
6- Theurg

Still missing a theurg, so get applying ;p

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo Sorc wanderin if I can grab the thuerg spot as Mincer can Run Ablative instead :)

Wanna get Ceremonial Bracer and Tablet of Atlantis either one, not fussed, thanks.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Final group setup.

1- Paladin - Doink
2- Paladin - Morimdin
3- Merc - Me
4- Merc - Straef
6- Theurg - Durham

emma

Loyal Freddie
Final Final group setup.

1- Paladin - Doink
2- Paladin - Morimdin
3- Paladin - Bojangles
4- Merc - Me
6- Theurg - Durham

Straef had to pull at the last minute :( :twak:

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
If you run further events on someone drops out My armsman or Paladin are at your disposal.

I tried to set something up along these lines before but could not get people to all turn up after the first couple of artis were attempted.

I have lots of artis to get 2x GOV, 1x Malice 1 x Cerimoinal Bracer 1 x Spear of kings so will be on call for many weeks (if not longer lol)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Think we did rather well on our first run so looking forward to go again tomorrow. :)

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
all same peeps can come? I dont have driving lesson anymore so can make it today :)

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
/send Keif tommorrow if you need a paladin m8, if he is online he can use Doink. Think he wants Zahur for his friar, have work so cant make it :(

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, we did just fine today as well - just need to get summat for Uilea now. Thanks for a fun ride with lots less bumps than I expected so far. :D

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
/send Keif tommorrow if you need a paladin m8, if he is online he can use Doink. Think he wants Zahur for his friar, have work so cant make it :(

Job interview in the morning ftw :D can make it today, was left a message for a job and only got it this morning so will see ya guys in aerus :flame:

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
oh never knew we were doing in eoy today...just read other thread. Wanna try find another paladin for engage? reason being can bring Keif along for FF ;)

emma

Loyal Freddie
Graendel said:
Well, we did just fine today as well - just need to get summat for Uilea now. Thanks for a fun ride with lots less bumps than I expected so far. :D
Uliea happy at the moment, me and a load of mates inc uliea, went typhons to farm scrolls, thaught wtf lets check scalars, and omfg it was up.

So Uliea only needs Nailahs and Tartoras Gift now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom