Artifact exping?

Tairirion

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings,

I have returned now after a, I would say, rather long break.
When I left I think artifact exping mostly took place in Sheeroe Hills and Summoner Hall ( the spots which made me leave in the first place ).

Now since I don't see any threads setting up such an exp group I wanted to ask where Excal players level their artis nowadays.
Also the questions occurs how easy it is ( for a FoP bard - givf ML respec ) to setup or find such a group for somebody who's lvl 50, has no guild, knows nobody to ask for help from the past where he was active, can't solo anything for good exp and has only one account ;)

I think I read that all artis level off mobs in frontiers now but I ain't sure.

Regards,
Xanadin

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Passage of Conflict is a really popular place. Incase you don't know, it's a dungeon in NF. Loads of easy oranges-purps afaik. It's really good with a BB or a duo.

Tairirion

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, no did not know that one.
I am going to check this one out once I have time.

Thanks a lot :D

Tairirion

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm...

I remembered that Passage now. However I neither could find a map with the NF location nor could I remember where it was located in classic frontiers.

Anybody has a loc he/she could tell me please? ( of the Hib entrance of course ) ;)

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
port to nged(i think?) and you can see a dungen looking thing on the /rw near it, run towards it and you'll see it - its not far

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom