Artifact Exp

Eyacua

Fledgling Freddie
Just got told that as more artifacts u equip, slower they exp, is like that the exp y gain its divided by them all, is that true? Could anyone post some link to that?

PS: also would like to see the after lvl %(i mean after lvl 1 its 50%) saw it somewhere last week and i cant find it now :/

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
Si es cierto si llevas 2 artifactos puestos la xp se divide entre dos ( si llevas 3 entre 3 etc ). Yo lo comprobe al levear mi capa ( som ) y cinto ( bos ). Cuando quitaba uno o el otro subia mas rapido la xp.

ENGLISH

Yes its true, if u are wearing 2 artifacts the xp is divided by 2 ( if u use 3 by 3 etc ) I found this out while wearing cloak ( som) and belt ( bos ) if i took 1 or the other off the xp went up faster

/salut

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
I tested it too in DF essences last night:

With SoM: 1 essence gives 66 millions = 4%

With SoM and Wing Dive: 1 essence gives 66 millions = 4% on cloack

With Som, WD, and Eirenes hauberk: 1 Mahr gives me 63 millions = 4% on cloack

With Som, WD, EH and Belt of the Sun: 1 Mahr gives me 63 millions = 4% on cloack.

So i say artifacts dont divide exp, u take the same if the exp from mob is the same, i was exing tonight in DF about 1h with all my artifacts up, and most time each mob gives 4%, and sometimes 3% ( i guess cuz isnt 4% exactly or so )

Thats what i checked, and i will use all my artifacts who gives exp at same time

Horsma

Fledgling Freddie
Vukod said:
I tested it too in DF essences last night:

With SoM: 1 essence gives 66 millions = 4%

Nerf that exp amount. You got 1% to harpy cloak after killing 2 reds or something. :(

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Horsma said:
Nerf that exp amount. You got 1% to harpy cloak after killing 2 reds or something. :(

Aye, i know, thats why i change my mind and get SoM, Harpy feathers is a fking hell to lvl, u need to roam waiting for those djins, who gives no camp and really crap exp.

Well, i change for the look too ;)

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
There is a VERY nice camp to lvl harpies, but it still is a nightmare to lvl on lvl 1 it took 4 red con to get 1%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom