Artifact camping rules?

Luktar

Loyal Freddie
Hi,

just wonder how the artifact camping rules are.

as i understood they are.

you camp first. you get to do as many try on arti as you like..
you have 1 hour to get grp going.. (atleast you have spent alot of hours camping)
if you ld you have 15min to get back online.

am i wrong or can someone enlight me on the rules?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
rules by GOA:

first one to hit the mob "owns" the mob/encounter.

otherwise it's up to the people involved how they behave. Usually it's to give the people ~15min to get their group there giving they do have people to help them.
Of course you can always just invite the one camping to your group and do the encounter.

For LD's, depends on who/what LDd imo, if it's someone who did the encounter 20+ times who does it only to sell everything ... bad luck.
On the other hand, someone who did it 20+ times and still didn't get it, would be mean not to wait atleast a few min.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I usually give ppl 20-30min to get grp together and get them inplace.

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Camp is not allowed in GOA's CoC. Its just a matter of being friendly so when u ask for something u get same from the rest of the realm.

Mobs are for the one who first pull, BUT usually ppl give some time for the one that have been waiting for the pop to get ppl to the spot, etc (no more than 30 mins imo).

Use ur common sense and be nice, thats all :p

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Treat others the way you would like to be treated yourself and apply a bit of common sense to the situation is a good starting point. Of course, for that to work you need to be honest to yourself, which is something not everyone in this world is capable of. But those got problems only a shrink can fix.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Luktar said:
Hi,

just wonder how the artifact camping rules are.

as i understood they are.

you camp first. you get to do as many try on arti as you like..
you have 1 hour to get grp going.. (atleast you have spent alot of hours camping)
if you ld you have 15min to get back online.

am i wrong or can someone enlight me on the rules?

There are none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom