Arties not gaining exp in RvR

Neo

Loyal Freddie
10k rps and not a single % on either battler or GS. Bugg ?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Neo said:

think i have gotten 300k maybe even more an still not a lvl on malice :S an 300k for a lvl should really be enough for a lvl imo

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
if these were grp rps its probably working as intended. artis take millions of rps to level in rvr

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I levelled most of mine on liches, getting around 90mil per mob, and the slower arties such as malice and PH gained a little under 1% per mob. I never track exp in RvR but afaik its the same at a yellow mob, so you might be getting 30-50k per kill at a guess. If solo you should still have noticed 4-5% gain by that logic, but I think the exp/RP works out different if grouped so you may not even have gained enough exp for 1% if in an 8 man. Either way you shouldn't even think about levelling artis in RvR imo, you'll need over a million RPs to level many arties even solo, and more if grouped.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
He is inf. golden spear osv

ok, so he is group

must be the reason why, but yest, GS is a slow leveler so would need alot of rps for it to be noticed on it

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it's based on rvr xp not rps - players seem to be worth rp after a death long before they're worth xp.

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
Neo said:
sounds strange that u havent gotten any % on battler... as that one lvls FAST even in rvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom