Arti

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone here or maybe a GM can answer this 1...if i hade a arti before pryd crash and i have quest done...and i should go buy arti and scroll again...can i reactivate the artifact then? or do i have to wait for it to get restored (when that happens)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i hope some E&E can get a hold of a GM and ask or if someone else has hard same prob

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
If you just had credit and you bought the arti and scrolls then you'd be able to activate it as normal. If you had already activated it and lost it in the crash then you wouldn't be able to activate it a second time.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
afaik if u do the encounter again u get a second credit, and thus can activate it again (bugged by the crash) not sure on this though, but worth a shot

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
camping the arti now to test but it never pops

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
afaik if u do the encounter again u get a second credit, and thus can activate it again (bugged by the crash) not sure on this though, but worth a shot
You absolutely can't activate the same arti twice.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i´m about to test that as soon as boss pops

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
had battler on merc and droped it while repairing .. yes i was drunk but thats my business :m00:

rightnowed it and they reset the encounter for me

they did it overnight btw .. might be yr best chance

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i did mob again and couldent reactivate it...so i just use belt on inf then instead

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:
You absolutely can't activate the same arti twice.

yeah, i know. but i have a char that was wiped by the crash, and i did the artifact again, and it appeared twice in my /quest, and i was able to activate it again.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
From what I understand is that he had the artifact, but not yet activated. Like how my cleric had an Egg of Youth which I never got back because it was not in their records as activated. (No, duh, there were 6 of them sitting in my inventory. (I hate Sililia btw.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom