Arti Stolen

Topgun

Fledgling Freddie
Hey,

After my random grp and i got the Crown of Zahur artifact we rolled as you do.... and i won (wahoo) and then, Puritania refused to hand the arti over and legged it and activated it, as u can imagine im not happy. I advice you dont grp with Puritania... youll just get ur loot nicked wen u win the lotto. Aldar and Grosnr were there if u need confirmation of this, and wud like to thank them both for trying to sort it all out, thanks guys :cheers:

Oh yes, feel free to shout at puri if u see the bugga

Topgun

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to hope that a respected guild such as ASq will take action over this matter. I would hate to see the actions of one lamer damage the reputation of one of albions older guilds.

As it stands our alliance has been informed of this action and the aforementioned character will no longer be welcome in any group of the DT alliance.

Xplo

Banned
Name: Puritania <Unguilded> Race: Saracen Class: Infiltrator Level: 50 RP: 622,642 (RR5L2) Last Week: 21,513 Realm: Albion

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Just to make you feel a bit better m8, laugh away because the funny thing is, he's just tarnished his rep. with the entire of albion for the sake of an artifact which is worth just a couple of plat.....lol

Talk about stupid.

Topgun

Fledgling Freddie
Was booted from ASq following this incident i heard

Yannis

Fledgling Freddie
Artifact stealing as Zargar stated in previous post is punishable by COC offence , so i hope he will get banned... and the fact that he was making fun of stealing it in our face doesent make it better

thanks to Asq gm for fast kick , GL with ur ML and artifacts , now Puritania aka watch ur wallets.

Imo reroll stfu and buy book of "Teaching 10 year olds manners"

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Yannis said:
Artifact stealing as Zargar stated in previous post is punishable by COC offence , so i hope he will get banned...

He will not get banned if he was in grp. Look at the thread about parnelion, GOA will not take any action as the person was in the grp and therefore helped kill it - bringing with it any loot etc.

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
My thanks to ASq for such rapid action on this matter.

/salute ASq

Jeros

Part of the furniture
<is mezzed by earaths avatar>

and to all arti stealing lamers out there
dont steal artis from ppl in my guild, or i will trap you in a corner and talk to you , a fate worse than death, just ask the DT alliance :D

Alcione

Loyal Freddie
so true Jeros, not even sure low lifes like arti stealers deserve that as a punishment!!!!

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Just to make you feel a bit better m8, laugh away because the funny thing is, he's just tarnished his rep. with the entire of albion for the sake of an artifact which is worth just a couple of plat.....lol

Talk about stupid.

yeah, we you do something like this, atleast make sure artifact is expensive ? ;)

Sycorax

Fledgling Freddie
ASq

I was PM'd persistantly by Puritania before this, asking for assistance on said arti, just after I'd dinged 50.

I eventually decided against helping, as from my experience of ASq in the recent past, they are rude and abusive people, a few of who are on my /ignore list. I`m sad to see that I made the correct decision, but glad to see that ASq responded quickly.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Sycorax said:
I was PM'd persistantly by Puritania before this, asking for assistance on said arti, just after I'd dinged 50.

I eventually decided against helping, as from my experience of ASq in the recent past, they are rude and abusive people, a few of who are on my /ignore list. I`m sad to see that I made the correct decision, but glad to see that ASq responded quickly.

gratz on 50 :)

esye

Fledgling Freddie
lo all

I was one of the first in ASq that was contacted when this happend
we talked to puri and the others involved in the matter .

this resulted in tha we kicked puri from the guild with all alts included
and bowen asked topgun if he wanted our help to get the artifact.

wasnt possible to give arti back because i think it was activated asap when he got it.

hope u feel ASq has has done what we can to solv this matter as soon as possible.

/greeneye/esye/tutut

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
hey
just to set record straight

ASq is a decent guild full of nice people, and its obvious by the swift kick how the other guild members of ASq felt about the matter.

ps: i love bowen irl <3 best gm evar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom