Arti Help pls

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Hey all

Is there anyone online now or within the next few hours able to help me out, need to do GoV (which was up about 20minutes ago) and also Croc's Ring.

If you can help, PM me here or message me ingame (Camaron)

Thanks in advance!

P.S - Is there any active guilds recruiting btw? :worthy:

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm wont be able to help with the artis soz m8 as I am at work for some time yet but if u wana check out our gu on the website below you are welcome to apply if u feel it looks good

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Vandrakken said:
Hmmm wont be able to help with the artis soz m8 as I am at work for some time yet but if u wana check out our gu on the website below you are welcome to apply if u feel it looks good

Yeah no worrys, was a little short notice :D

I'll check your forums out and rules and let you know on application, how active are you guys? The guild I was in before is now dead... only me and my brother play on there now. :(

Thanks for replying though Vandrakken :worthy:

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
No probs m8 :]

As for being active, well we are highly active and expanding fast. There is almost always some one online, normally a few people. We have become a strong guild in a very short space of time and we wont be leaving any time soon ;)

I wont have a great deal of time after work, got a manic week but if u shout me when the artis are up I will help u np

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there m8 Novus Coeptum are recruiting atm www.weare123.co.uk/novus take a peek and drop a application if u wish too.

Quite an active guild nice big active /as pleny of friendly helpful ppl jsut take a look and see wot u think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom