Arsenal 2 Manu Utd 1

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
What a game, great end to end football and luckily we held on till the end. Wish all football games were as entertaining as this one was. The best game I've seen this year.

Hopefully shuts up the Wenger doubters amongst the Arsenal fans. IMO they are idiots anyway. Arsene has done more for the entertainment improvement in Premiership Football than anyone.

Must admit I thought we were going to get stuffed with all the players out. Bendtner as our only forward option did not give much hope. When he missed two clear chances, both headers, in first 20 mins my fears were realised. If you can't take good chances against teams like Man Utd they will usually bury you.

Ferguson playing a slow lacklustre Neville helped and for once Rooney did not have a great game. Chances missed by both sides kept the excitement level at a peak. Even when Man Utd really poured forward we had clear chances on the break out. One of them was 4 on 2 with 2 players clear at back post, Walcott played the wrong ball. Not for the first time either. Still he's improving every game and I have confidence he will become a great player.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Wenger doubters aren't arsenal fans imo. If you call yourself an arsenal fan but doubt wenger, well in my eyes your just a fake ****.
Was a good match seems both sides had their chances, just glad we held on.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Can't understand what bendtner is doing in the arsenal squad. Why didn't he give Vela a chance instead. Already a better player imo and much better potential.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Vela is better in the DB10 role behindthe striker imo he would not be a good lone striker, despite missing the chances i though Bendtner put in a good shift but a few times he made the wrong choice. At the end when he fell over taking the shot he got up and looked shattered.

I though it was a great game i would have loved Nasri to get his third.

Riquel

Banned
Arsenal need to play like champions every week and not just step up against United if they are to challenge for the title. Hopefully this will give them confidence to succeed.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Aye I've got to admit it was a great game, even if my team was on the losing side. I'm also very glad that the play is not reflecting the animosity that SAF and Wenger have for each other - remember when the games when Aresenal v Man Utd were just too tense and very dirty? Players whiging, whining, fouling - the officials were under riduclous amounts of pressure in those games and it didn't make for good football watching.

I'm glad things can change and I hopr Chelsea drop a few points soon to keep it interesting. :clap:

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Aye I've got to admit it was a great game, even if my team was on the losing side. I'm also very glad that the play is not reflecting the animosity that SAF and Wenger have for each other - remember when the games when Aresenal v Man Utd were just too tense and very dirty? Players whiging, whining, fouling - the officials were under riduclous amounts of pressure in those games and it didn't make for good football watching.

I'm glad things can change and I hopr Chelsea drop a few points soon to keep it interesting. :clap:

That penalty miss.....i still get angry about that penalty miss!!!!!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom