Arrrrrrrgh FFS PATCHER!!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
what the hell is wrong with the patcher, christ i know yesterday it was gonna be god awful slow with 20000 people downloading it at the same time but this is pathetic, this isnt a whine at GoA, but whats up with it

i have been stuck on 11.8mb left to download now from last night around 9am in the morning, it wont download the DLL file and as such resets the small part of that file everytime i get booted from DL-ing it. Therfor im not getting anywhere, i turned the damn patcher on at 6 30am gmt this morning to try, ure telling me theres 1000's of people awake DL-ing at this time, i dont think so..

yeah im on a shite 56k modem, but its not my connection, i can still download files off kazaa and other crap at 6-7.0kb per second <lol eat that Braodband> but ive not had any stupid problems with previous large patches

getting 0.6kb a sec since it started to patch.. help me out here cos this is REALLY pissing me off now, all i want to do is download the soddin patch. If i have to wait like 5 days b4 it clears up , daoc is getting wiped cos im allready gonna miss ml7 cos of this :p

Ponies

Fledgling Freddie
I had exactly the same problem, I eventually got the large .dll files downloaded and basicly got just a few files at a time before the download would stop (from going at 0.6-2k/s), then I would restart etc. Took me about 5 hours to get a damn 8mb patch! :mad:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I guess too many trying to use patcher or so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom