Arrrrrrr it be true!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yaaarrr tbh i qualify as being an actual pitare ive got parrots on my shoulder And a hook in my hand (kk so hook is coming out wednesday but its still there ATM)

just call me Spitfire Stevens!

[for all you young'uns spitfire was a gutsy pirate dame played by maureen o'hare in against all flags i think it was made in the 1950's]

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Yarr!

Ahoy and avast mates! ye be in my domain now.
if ye be telling me this earlier i would o' telled me ol' school to do so or walk the plank, ye damn landlubbers!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Yaaaaar, I be playin' Gnarkill - Swab my Deck on winamp all day today. Be it bad form to upload the song for people to download? Tis' a very piratey tune...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Cozak said:
Yaaaaar, I be playin' Gnarkill - Swab my Deck on winamp all day today. Be it bad form to upload the song for people to download? Tis' a very piratey tune...
do so cap'n, me ol' ears be bleedin' for some piratey music for me to swing me ol' woodleg!

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Yaaaarrrrr

Ah'll have the lot of ya keelhauled ya damned bilge rats.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Sauruman said:

yarr, wat is thees here landlubbing trickery "lmao xD", yees be on aboot. It be some kinda curse, on thee sea-fairing folk? Ye, be tied to the mast in thar squall, for ye'll be seeing ole davey jones locker tonight. Begone. Yarr.

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
yarr, wat is thees here landlubbing trickery "lmao xD", yees be on aboot. It be some kinda curse, on thee sea-fairing folk? Ye, be tied to the mast in thar squall, for ye'll be seeing ole davey jones locker tonight. Begone. Yarr.

:clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom