Arrghh sometimes i feel like wanting to kill few albs irl :D

Multi

Fledgling Freddie
WHINE! FLAME!
-=L_A_M_E_R_S=-
GJ albs, got last of us hibs to log at last so you can exp on mobs in thid without any1 attacking you!!
It's a whine to the utter rubbish of albs zerg... I mean....fg vs 2.. is it even fun for you alb players? And if it aint, why dont you run solo/duo/trio, at least in smaller packs than fg+ at all times :p

Sorry but had to make a thread to whine about it, just had to stuff my anger somewhere :/
And yes i know it's rvr and theres nothing wrong in zerging really as in real war i wouldnt let enemy a chance even if they have 10x less numbers, but its a game and it aint fun for either side to zerg all the time and gain "woot" 1 rp each kill luckily
So if any albs gather up a trio or duo let me know on forums if you want some "small group duels" for fun, much nicer than dying to 20 albs all the time :)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
they just dont wanne die....
Cuz mommy cant console em cuz they alrdy should be in bed instead of playing daoc :kissit:

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
I been running my Zerker round with my bro's skald we having great laughs, but always get ganked by ze ALB ZERG
even teamed up with a couple of vamps :cheers: but were still no match for the zerg.
Also if a Half Orge crush merc called Illiodin (sp? lol) uses these forums - question, if u beckon me i assusme you want to duel ??? so i go round to a safer spot - dont bring a heretic and a cleric to heal you!?!!? done it like 3 times now .. wtf :m00:
even though one of the times i did kill u :flame:
Zerk mode and Mourning Rage = pain (267 + 202 crit has been my most painful swing so far vs a orange con Vamp.)

/Frenzy, lvl 22 Zerker and rising!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It's got so bad I'm actually not bothering to mezz to give the poor 3 peeps with 8 Albs on em a chance.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie

i really wanted to post the dmg but im not sure how to do it :touch:
so this post will probably be a big waste of time

Yep it was infact a waste of time and i feel real cool now :D

ImaNoobie

Fledgling Freddie
Multi said:
GJ albs, got last of us hibs to log at last so you can exp on mobs in thid without any1 attacking you!!

Actually, a lot of us albs logged 20 mins after Hibgard was formed. Got boring after awhile watching you touch each other :eek7:

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Jorof said:
I been running my Zerker round with my bro's skald we having great laughs, but always get ganked by ze ALB ZERG
even teamed up with a couple of vamps :cheers: but were still no match for the zerg.
Also if a Half Orge crush merc called Illiodin (sp? lol) uses these forums - question, if u beckon me i assusme you want to duel ??? so i go round to a safer spot - dont bring a heretic and a cleric to heal you!?!!? done it like 3 times now .. wtf :m00:
even though one of the times i did kill u :flame:
Zerk mode and Mourning Rage = pain (267 + 202 crit has been my most painful swing so far vs a orange con Vamp.)

/Frenzy, lvl 22 Zerker and rising!

Thats not me if you're refering to Illudian. Dont have ogres, dont even have toa.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well, we all get zerged at some point. I logged on my liddul scout, fresh from /level, got some free gear and stepped in thid, only to be squashed by 4 mids :p yay for insta-mez/dot/stun! :clap:

Gamah

Banned
Phooka said:
they just dont wanne die....
Cuz mommy cant console em cuz they alrdy should be in bed instead of playing daoc :kissit:

ololol you so funny phookie :m00:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Useless whine.

I don't whine when hib FG's kill my solo merc, and over and over again.
Its an RvR zone, once you enter it you can expect to die one way or another, if you don't understand that don't go to the BG's or frontiers.

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
I don't normally reply to these whines about fgs vs very few ppl but it happens so often I just thought I'd make a little suggestion..

BRING YOUR MATES!!!!

The reason you are outnumbered is because your fellow realm mates cba to go to thid. Is this Albs fault? If it was 2fgs vs 2fgs you would not have anything to moan about.

So either

a) Bring mates
b) Level up and go real RvR

but definitely

c) Stop crying about it in these kind of posts. It stopped being interesting years ago.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Besides you have serious issues if you want to kill people over a computer game, i would suggest maybe buying some nice H games instead.

Soester

Fledgling Freddie
u should have been in albs place last night when fg mids + 3 - 4 fg hibs zerging us and still it make no difference if its bg or RVR there is ZERG every where and get used to it

Multi

Fledgling Freddie
I know it's rvr, and i dont literally want to kill any1 irl for some game...
Just that...most mates on pryd/hib i have prefer to play RvR over thid so kind of hard to gather fg of hibs for thidranki... i dont prefer RvR on pryd as it would mean i needed to buy bb acco and level it to 50 and spend months on toa :(

Anyway, every realm zergs sometimes, albs just do it alot more than us hibs.
And maybe it feels worse to me as im usually solo/duo/trio and not in fg :/

Soester

Fledgling Freddie
no way hibs and mids zergs more than albs specially with their rr10+ and against us rr5- and always some in minium 2 fg no matter how many enemies so u can take that about hibs never zerg and put it up yours .................

and all realms zerg no matter if its bg or RVR

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Multi said:
I know it's rvr, and i dont literally want to kill any1 irl for some game...
Just that...most mates on pryd/hib i have prefer to play RvR over thid so kind of hard to gather fg of hibs for thidranki... i dont prefer RvR on pryd as it would mean i needed to buy bb acco and level it to 50 and spend months on toa :(

Anyway, every realm zergs sometimes, albs just do it alot more than us hibs.
And maybe it feels worse to me as im usually solo/duo/trio and not in fg :/

The grass is always greener on the other side..untill you go over there.

I solo alot and get ganked by FG's of mids and hibs, i've also seen 3FG's of albs chase a blue con Skald all over the Mid Area.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh, stop getting lvl 50 rvr mixed up with thid rvr people..... This a bg forum and a thid thread so keep it at thid... and tbh im in thid cuz the game is way more balanced here then ne other bg let alone lvl 50 rvr...
Imo thid u play for kicks and too horse around, i tried running in a grp of 5 today.. pwned evrything.. was boring after 10 mins i really dont get how u people keep it up that long..

fao gamah: I am, arnt I :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom