Arquest over and out

Arquest

Fledgling Freddie
Ok its been long time since i got any joy from this game. Its been nice to play with all of you midgarians and enemies and met many nice people in here. To all those that enjoyed themselves with me i say a big thanks and hope you are all good and get the most and best you can out of your life

So many names to thank i dont know i can fit in thread.

Thanks to all my guild m8s and many others who stood by me

And thanks to players like stajji - kagato and others who really mastered their classes (although stajji never had best view for me)

Take care all

Bye

Sincerely

Yiannis

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
bb m8e.. sorry to see one of the old school go :( gl in real life

Punishment

Resident Freddy
For me u will always be the guy who blantantly adds on the Revolver Vs Llaw fight on that agramon bridge in Fujis Latest vid :p

Hi Friends ... lol :D

Well enjoy irl ... and remember u dont get away with that shit in Nightclubs ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Dorimor3 said:
Stajj certainly mastered the art of getting RP-PLed.

Well i remember when DH were active just before they made DH-High ... and staj was like rr6 or so ... he was an excellent chanter ... prolly better that Bitten in fact .

So what exactly are u basing this on ?

To say that each individual player in DH was rp-pled by the ! Mysterious phenominon ! that was Dem Hibbies is kinda a stupid view imo ... they just worked well as a team ;)

And where is your rr12 ?

Dorimor3

Banned
Punishment said:
and remember u dont get away with that shit in Nightclubs ;)

What a fucking stupid thing to say. Someone 'adds' (the term isn't even real) in a computer game and you are telling them that it's unacceptable irl? Ofc he wouldn't do it irl you idiot. I just can't believe the stupidity that goes through your low IQ, Irish teenagers brain. There are no rules against adding in the game and you even beginning to suggest that it's a bad thing (by comparing it to rl, when in those situations people would get killed) is just plain pathetic.

I guess people like you (who tell people to die of aids on a Freeshard where their identities are protected) deserve what happens at Nightclubs which will hopefully wake you up and make you smell the coffee.

Ignorant little shite.

Punishment said:
he was an excellent chanter ... prolly better that Bitten in fact

Rofl. That would be sig material if I didn't know I was going to be banned within days.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Its the Attack of the IToldYaSo's

Dorimor3 said:
What a fucking stupid thing to say. Someone 'adds' (the term isn't even real) in a computer game and you are telling them that it's unacceptable irl? Ofc he wouldn't do it irl you idiot. I just can't believe the stupidity that goes through your low IQ, Irish teenagers brain. There are no rules against adding in the game and you even beginning to suggest that it's a bad thing (by comparing it to rl, when in those situations people would get killed) is just plain pathetic.

I guess people like you (who tell people to die of aids on a Freeshard where their identities are protected) deserve what happens at Nightclubs which will hopefully wake you up and make you smell the coffee.

Ignorant little shite.

Rofl. That would be sig material if I didn't know I was going to be banned within days.

OkeyDokey Doughboy ...

1st of all i dont play freeshards as it is a waste of time and is killing Daoc as it is ... if i want insta action i will log one of my 10+ 50s and rvr for real tnx ...

2ndly ... I dont know what kind of fuckwit u are if u think i said what i said above about adding in anything but jest ... Get a fucking clue :wanker:

P.S. Sorry for walking all over your fat toes by actually having (Shock Horror)... An opinion ... whatever next if an Irish Man ... with an opinion ... and unlike u i base mine on fact ... unlike going on a little psycho tangent wannabe social worker lecture ... was even 10% of ure above post based on anything i said ?

Dorimor3

Banned
Punishment said:
OkeyDokey Doughboy ...

1st of all i dont play freeshards as it is a waste of time and is killing Daoc as it is ... if i want insta action i will log one of my 10+ 50s and rvr for real tnx ...

2ndly ... I dont know what kind of fuckwit u are if u think i said what i said above about adding in anything but jest ... Get a fucking clue :wanker:

Firstly, bad insult. Secondly, tell that to Nocare, who actually made the comment. Thirdly, WOW, 10+ LEVEL 50s, I ENVY YOU IRL. I would rather have one high RR char then 10 pieces of crap that you have produced.

Lastly, I like your teenage angst insults (not), and telling me to get a clue is just some more evidence of you not knowing what to say, so using the usually message of 'get a clue'.

I think I hit a nerve tbh xDD

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Dorimor3 said:
Firstly, bad insult. Secondly, tell that to Nocare, who actually made the comment. Thirdly, WOW, 10+ LEVEL 50s, I ENVY YOU IRL. I would rather have one high RR char then 10 pieces of crap that you have produced.

Lastly, I like your teenage angst insults (not), and telling me to get a clue is just some more evidence of you not knowing what to say, so using the usually message of 'get a clue'.

I think I hit a nerve tbh xDD

If Nocare wants to make a comment let him post here ... otherwise stop Spouting shit ... Go get banned again for your off-topic ravings :wanker:

Dorimor3

Banned
I have screenies, don't make me embarras him.

And if I really offended you so much, I will stop, it's obvious you are quite distressed atm. Didn't know teenagers were so sensitive.

Btw, I love your spree of insults which you edited in above, I think I definatly hit a nerve.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Dorimor3 said:
I have screenies, don't make me embarras him.

And if I really offended you so much, I will stop, it's obvious you are quite distressed atm. Didn't know teenagers were so sensitive.

Btw, I love your spree of insults which you edited in above, I think I definatly hit a nerve.

Post your screenies !

I couldnt give a toss m8 ;)

Also never heard of a 23 year old teenager ... they extended it or something ?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
OkeyDokey Doughboy ...

ROFL IRL, that is fucking sig material, that just made my day lol

( that is ... if i knew how to put it in sig )

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Dorimor3
Banned from FreddysHouse!

Ahahahahaha ... Back into your cave angry little Troll ... back i say :fluffle:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dorimor3 said:

Try hours, pratface :twak:

Arquest

Fledgling Freddie
One more of the reasons i dont play anymore daoc is people whinning so much :) ? how about been steamrolled by the same group like 5 times in a row as a non stealther soloer? no comment on that? ofc..

And vild as well as other guys are good friends.

But enough with you ruin a good bye thread and talk to me about real life.

Have fun in your game as i did for as long as i stayed

Peace :fluffle:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Have a nice time Arquest, was a pleasure meeting your skald 1v1s on chanter, same with Ioulia but I have bad memories of getting steamrolled, anyway, dont let dorimor get you upset, thats his job here on FH, and we dont want him employed right? :D

Have fun!

islef

Loyal Freddie
Wooohoooo dorimor entered another forum but the BG one....
But only to be pwned by a mod :(

What am i supposed to do on my nightshifts when he is banned??

And good luck out there arquest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom