Armsmen need HELP!!!11

A

Arnor

:ROFLMAO:

I laughed my ass of reading this, and so in my gracefullness im giving you the same chance. Im the one posting as Mylar23 (just got like 10 banned accounts over there :p )

edit: for the simian ones here, click the laughing smiley-thingy.

"Yeah, alb is in SERIOUS DYING NEED of beefs, the 1.60 patch totally was just crap.(hi sarcasm, come right in)

roflmao, you are talking so much shit, its actually funny. This is ironic yes?

You ever stopped thinking WHY "everyone" was using crush? maybe to STOP your sorry asses. If armsmen were as gimped as you would like to make em sound, noone cept for assassin hunters would go crush.
You are also forgetting your red-headed step-child the warrior when "comparing" the main-tanks and bitching that you poor bastards have the least hps. (PS you have the same hps as the warrior, AND you have 8%more absorb)

MAYBE make it so that you dont have to dual spec, thats the ONLY thing I'll EVER concede to.

suggestion 2 is just plain out right stupid, three is even more stupid. And just when you thought it couldnt get any better(worse) you come up with the BRILLIANT idea that every armsman should be able to "spawn" a ram from nowwhere. This last one is just so remarkably stupid, im thinking about embroidering it on my "FVCK YOU" cap "

^
my post, have a sneaking suspicion that some lame ass mod will censor it, so chant with me: "DOWN WITH NAZI-VN!" etc etc

D

Danya

Priceless, especially the 15s of godmode after you die. <wipes away a tear>

T

tildson

That guy seemed to have played for many patches :)

G

Gekul

He wants "A little more armor absorbtion for plate".

That in it's self shows how retarded he is :)

A

Arakasi01

Armsmen are perfectly fine as they are, warriors need luving to be in par with armsmen and heros

S

Shike

hahaha..

2.5x-3.0x speccpoints.... wtf!

that dude is on crack I believe, Armsmen are fine as they are fgs.

Givf plate to Berzerkers!!! wouldnt care if everyone was runnin around with crushing weps anyway ;)

S

Shike

heh, just read on of his own replies in the thread and yep, he is on crack

"Now I realize why everyone said it was a waste of time to post here. Everyone is biased because they dont want their realm to be outdone by another. "

ehm.. right

B

Belsameth

I think he has a point tho.
Armsman ARE horribly gimped after all, and I see no reason why they shoudn't get 2.5x specpoints and removal of that silly base damage spec. that invincibility timer is quite silly tho, I cannot understand how anybody can ask something THAT insane and clearly overpowered...

A

Apathy

3x spec points so you can spec 50 in shield, slash, polearm...and then whine about not being able to wield a pole and a shield at the same time.

What we need are shields stuck onto the ends of poles.

a.

A

Apathy

Poleshields! That's a new spec line right there.

a.

B

Belsameth

Apathy!
I knew you'd understand!
that's a great idea actually.
I hope Sanya reads the boards here...

one thing Mythic should take note of is that it's obviously easier to block with a 2 handed shield (as there's more shield) so I think it's no more then logical that you get 1.5% chance to block with each point, instead of 0.5%

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Apathy
3x spec points so you can spec 50 in shield, slash, polearm...
Only 3? Cant I have 5 spec points per level to allow for parry and xbow too? :)

Seriously armsmen are fine as they are. Theres a bunch of bugs that need fixing - but what class cant say this? Theyre not the most interesting of classes to play, but while the numbers show armsmen being one of the most played classes theres no reason to do anything about this.

A

Aravis

The only real thing wrong with Armsman, especially a S+S one, is they are boring.

It would be nice to have something more unique than polearms but to be honest I can't think of anything that wouldn't be unbalancing or just fluff; having said that some ideas that I had...

Reduce end usage, something similar to the Friar chant.
Free reactive attack off a parry, no end use. So it is not too unbalancing make it a proc that you get at 25 parry.
An extra level of protect/guard so it is actually worth being a S+S Armsman, might as well roll a pally...

A

Apathy

Replace Xbow line with Mana line from enchanters? And make it autotrain.

a.

K

klavrynd

The only real thing wrong with Armsman, especially a S+S one, is they are boring

imo all classes are boring, you allways do the same thing anyhow

as for all the goodies you want, try a warrior ...

H

hellraisermk2

Armsman need help? Pfffft play a warrior then come back and say they need help. Warriors can only spec one way. Granted specs vary as to what amount people have in parry/ shield, but the end result is always the same; a defense orientated character (where defense is still fubared in RvR).

I'm all for the warrior counterparts in other realms getting some love, but the warrior is definately the class most in need of a revamp amongst them.*

*I love my warrior and am happy with how he handles. I don't like the way that my only spec option was one a defensive one that offers no class defining ability. I'd swap evade for plate any day and would love the ability to spec for 2h damage (so that my pre-realm respec spec of 50 parry, 50 weapon had some form of benefit!)

T

tildson

Didnt you warriors get a facelift in the present patch? And didnt that raise Warrior's basedamage above the other tankclasses?

Im asking, not flaming btw :)

H

hellraisermk2

We didn't get a facelift. The only notable change to warriors was the increase to base damage. We do have the highest base damage now, but the increase isn't even noticable.

It's all welcome, but higher base damage is not what I'd call class defining, especially when we can't spec 2h to take advantage of that increase, and our 1h/ shield damage is still low.

K

klavrynd

And didnt that raise Warrior's basedamage above the other tankclasses?

Warrior's base damage raise was neglectable imo , they're still a merc with less fluff

E

Elixir

lol armsmen + help, lol, right.

try working a bit more on mercs, thanes, etc.

O

old.Mitsu

"Albs have polearms that do crap because they swing slow and battles are fast."

:uhoh: :scared: :doh: :wall::mgwhore2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom