Armsman

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
I just want to ask how the armsmen are doing at my old server.
Is it still as bad as 6 months ago?
or has it gone better/worse?

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
If you like zerging and operating siefe equipment all the time its pretty good

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
If you like being a siege bot, its tolerable. If you actually want to group or fight, don't build your hopes up.

Chances are in the zerg fights no one will notice your weaknesses anyway though so /shrug.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I've no idea what it's like for albs, but I hate fighting bloodthorn, he's sometimes magic immune (well this patch) and tough as old nails in melee
(that soilders barricade thing is evil).

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
You can run at defended keeps firing your crossbow now - there's never been a more fun way to suicide! Oh and then there's being the oil monitor too :clap:

Bizarrely though I'm still enjoying it - simple things and all that... :drink:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
bloodthorn's crazy af, magic immunity, and ml10 warlord + soldiers barricade 3 ability make him kinda hard

takes forever to kill him, but i guess its not fun for everyone to abuse bugs to make fame

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
bloodthorn's crazy af, magic immunity, and ml10 warlord + soldiers barricade 3 ability make him kinda hard

takes forever to kill him, but i guess its not fun for everyone to abuse bugs to make fame

he is the only arms on the server with sometimes 100k lwrp though :-o

progress > bugz

porky

Fledgling Freddie
lol my arms (porkandbeef) is so dead now and has been for a long time:((
its sad but true, if i had the heart id delete him :kissit:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
porky said:
Nooooooo porky....

CONTI

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodthorn is the exception at moment,he must be called the example to follow by the other armsmen ,i know he has uber items .... but if he can do what he is doing, all armsmen can ;).
pd:im trying to follow his steps lol

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
CONTI said:
Bloodthorn is the exception at moment,he must be called the example to follow by the other armsmen ,i know he has uber items .... but if he can do what he is doing, all armsmen can ;).
pd:im trying to follow his steps lol

Yea, all Armsman could go out and cheat their LWRPS like him. xD

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Yea, all Armsman could go out and cheat their LWRPS like him. xD

So getting a blue con mob on you to get a proc off is abusing a bug?
Maybe blue con mobs give a better chance for the proc to go off and hardly do any damage?
What the fuck is wrong with people? I never saw Zerkers stop using LA when they knew it was bugged? Or healers stop using asd when they knew it was interrupting when it should not...
Regards, Glottis

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Maybe blue con mobs give a better chance for the proc to go off and hardly do any damage?
What the fuck is wrong with people? I never saw Zerkers stop using LA when they knew it was bugged? Or healers stop using asd when they knew it was interrupting when it should not...
Regards, Glottis

According to Mythic it worked like intended until they nerfed it. The Hauberk is another thing. Never been intended to work like this. That doesn't mean he shouldn't use it at all because actually its not his fault but pulling Mobs on himself to get it to proc is just teh GAY. Cheater!

And getting the Mobs wouldn't be a Problem if the Hauberk would work correct. But atm it makes him nearly immun to every form of Damage.So he just shouldn't do it on purpose.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
According to Mythic it worked like intended until they nerfed it. The Hauberk is another thing. Never been intended to work like this. That doesn't mean he shouldn't use it at all because actually its not his fault but pulling Mobs on himself to get it to proc is just teh GAY. Cheater!

And getting the Mobs wouldn't be a Problem if the Hauberk would work correct. But atm it makes him nearly immun to every form of Damage.So he just shouldn't do it on purpose.

Ummmmmmmmm, Mythic nerfed LA then it took GoA about 1 year to get that patch to Europe... so in what way did the Mid players not know about LA being bugged?!
Necro's where abusing their LoS for about 2 weeks before being solidly nerfed by Mythic, and yes, they knew what they where doing...
And in my humble opinion, becoming inmume to magic from some kind of elite radar abusing hib chanter is not gay...
Regards, Glottis

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Ummmmmmmmm, Mythic nerfed LA then it took GoA about 1 year to get that patch to Europe... so in what way did the Mid players not know about LA being bugged?!
Necro's where abusing their LoS for about 2 weeks before being solidly nerfed by Mythic, and yes, they knew what they where doing...
And in my humble opinion, becoming inmume to magic from some kind of elite radar abusing hib chanter is not gay...
Regards, Glottis

Then you are really stupid.

Alone this:

shows how unfunky your Comments are.

Fact is. Bloodthorn sucks while he uses this kind of Bug to win. Noone took notice of him before he had this. He will disapear right after it is fixed.

Armsman and Heavy Tanks in General need some Love to have more fun in NF but not this Way please.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
aye he has only played his arms in this patch :rolleyes:

Did i say that? Read it again and this time use your Brain. :touch:

Little hint:

Noone took notice of him before he had this

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
lol i remember fighting turgon the git used to pull a grey/blue/green mob with a shout to prevent any form of CC on him, was good tiktaks imo

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

So what you are saying is, that its perfectly fine for an Alb to abuse a bug (yes it is bugged) but not ok for other people to use their over powered (not bugged) classes?

"k"

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
quite funny tbh

an armsman finally kills someone 1v1 = "OMFG BUGS"

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
porky said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

porky must live, the name always made me hungry at gobbos :)

Javlar

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

LA wasnt bugged.. it was just overpowered.. same with asd. Just cause they change something doesnt mean it was bugged.. its called nerfing..

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis comes out in favour of cheating to win? Why am I not surprised.
Tell me Glottis, does your radar work well?

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
please dont accuse people on forums danyan :<

i dont want you to get banned :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom