Armsman Template

Meathed

Fledgling Freddie
Hey could some1 please post a Armsman SC template for me so Comos can craft. Im 50 Pole, 42 shield, 35 parry and 18 slash btw. Thanks :D

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
Woah you gonna get some massive damage varience on your polearm with only 18 in Slash. Me thinks you using an elemental weapon which (as things stand until 1.70) does not take into account the slash/thrust/crush calculation when calculating to hit damage. If you are not using an Elemental weapon you will see massive variance in your damage.

Dont know much about SC Templates, i just try to get hold of better equipment, when and where i can.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Hey meat remember me? (Fwapp/Fwappsy, at isles of glass forge area)

You didn't respec to 50 pole 50 thrust then? So the low base damage spec actually works ok in the end? Sorry i dont have a template just thought i'd say hi lol

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
For armsmen you can either go spear of kings or legendary weapon, and thats it, the pole choices in nf suck badly. SoK is ok but far from uber, LW's are unreliable. Life is grand is it not?

Can't help you with template though im afraid, however with your spec as someone mentioned already you'd be better of with a legendary weapon, but that gets fixed next patch so not worth the money.

Some nice items to consider though in fleshing out your artis are belt of brut, the cloak of firestorms (melee version), ebon hide bracer(s), krojers strength ring is handy for af/str bonuses and the befouled magma greaves are great for armsen in my opinion. Fit to taste around your artis/pole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom