Armourcrafter can't salvage cloth?

S

soylent green

Hi peeps, i have a 620 AC with all secoundry skills at the same lvl. But i can't salvage colth.Do i need to skill up in tailoring too.

S

soylent green

I got clothworking on 620, but i can't salvage colth.

C

congin

i have 850something clothworking and 250 tailoring, can't salvage cloth... heard ppl with 800 metalworking and 200 armorcrafting can salvage scale

P

piggeman

I'm a armourcrafter and got 1150 in cloth working, and i can salvage cloth without any problems ..

S

Slinker

Have you bought the thread to salvage it with :p

bah oops :(

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Slinker
Have you bought the thread to salvage it with :p

You don't need thread to salvage

You need thread to trinket :)

A

Affri

Primary craft has sod all to do with what you can salvage, only material skills like metalworking, woodworking, clothworking and leatherworking come into play here.

Did you try various cloth items? I know some from EZ for example don't salvage for anything.

S

soylent green

I've been reading the yank sites and it seems to salvage cloth you need tailoring.Its the only material, where you need a main crafting skill too salvage it.So clothworking won't help,it seems to be a bug which mythic have'nt fixed yet, even though they say they have.So if you have any cloth to salvage give it to your tailor.

K

Kobold

I'm AC and I can salvage everything....on teh other side, why the hell u wanna salvage cloth? sell to merchant or givf to a n00b etc :eek:

L

loesje

kobold how high is your tailoring?? you prolly used it to raise cloth :) hence you can salvage cloth.

I believe to you need tailoring to salvage cloth my lgm tailor and lgm ac both can salvage cloth fine (ac has 600+ tailoring 1148 cloth)

my other ac crafter has 700 cloth and no tailoring cant salvage the drops.

seems tailoring is needed.

AFAIK all clothdrops are fixed now so all should be salvagable.

O

old.Ramas

I have no tailoring whatsoever.

And I only have 490 AC.

But I can salvage cloth. (Though obviously not entirely efficiently in the case of high level stuff)

Sounds to me like you were trying an unsalvageable item.

F

-Freezingwiz-

I got 650 tailoring and I can /salvage plate, chain, studded, leather, cloth, weaps, etc ...

Users who are viewing this thread