Armour Question

Chronictank

FH is my second home
What armour is there that is chain (usable by a cleric) but looks like plate
I want to see if its possible to have such armour that makes a cleric look like a paladin :)

ty in advance

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
hmm... dye t all black... then its pretty hard to C what king it is for the enemy... get as big a shield as posibel :) some of the TOA shields have a size that looks much bigger then Medium... :D

but the thing with blue hands sucks when it comes to hideing that ya a cleric... :fluffle:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
reason i ask is there was a guy on the US servers who managed it, as im a noob to alb i thought id ask here

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
I want to see if its possible to have such armour that makes a cleric look like a paladin :)

WTF would you want to do that for? A Paladin is just as big a target as a Cleric because 9 times out of 10 he's going to be the BG.

It would be better to try and get something to shape morph - you wouldn't have to bother about obtaining non-Cleric items. I'd definately dye everything black as well, although as it's been pointed out, blue hands are kind of hard to miss :)

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
dye whole set of armor pink and hope the enemy will just /laugh at you and keep running by you. :m00:

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
are u talking about the desert/aerus armor that looks pretty much the same in both chain and plate? never compared them side by side but they look pretty similar to me. im sure theres screenies on vos if u wanted to check

Agree with danamyr tho, morph ;)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Morphs are only good if your whole group uses them.

Any morphed chars that are standing still are (or should be) picked on first. Especially the croc morph, its an obvious HI IM A CASTER (even though tanks can, but rarely use it).

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Morphs are only good if your whole group uses them.

Any morphed chars that are standing still are (or should be) picked on first. Especially the croc morph, its an obvious HI IM A CASTER (even though tanks can, but rarely use it).

i get targetted alot less in croc mode, but i guess that is bcs modell is smaller and harder to spot/click on :D
gifv cata and dyeble cs, that cloak is a big red bullseye

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Same goes for HE, wear it and you have the bulls eye, specially for stealth dock campers.

Wanna have HE on a merc. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom