armour dyes

gin

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen a couple merchants selling dyes, can u use these to dye armours? or is it just for crafting recipes?

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
So, is there ANY way that one can dye one's armour a specific colour?

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy said:
So, is there ANY way that one can dye one's armour a specific colour?

Not yet it seems. 1 might always hope that this is something they will implement later. Though old daoc players should not be allowed too dye, since we all know our fasion sense is kinda bad :p Purple leggings and lightgreen torso anyone :p

Bloodhunter

Banned
ofc it will come later... dyes, keeps, sidi, shrouded isles,Housing, trails of atlantis, NF, catacoms :p in couple of years it will be world of daoc!

Meatballs

One of Freddy's beloved
The purple pimpfiltrator strikes again.

(was that camillo derric jupitus or me? I memory hazy!)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
i would really like to dye my armor... mainly because some of it just looks so horrible all mixed up colours :(
although i would be thinking they wouldnt let sets of armor be dyable... the only problem with this being people may end up looking the same with the same armor sets on.
the worst thing would be the 100s of people running around wearing black, silly rogues, although there is usually 1 or 2 exceptions that would go bright pink.
i just wish i could get my bright blue robe red like my old 1 so it goes with my tabard :(

Users who are viewing this thread