armour crafting

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the best way to level up armour crafting, im currently 808 in it an was wondering whats the cheapest and most likely to give me lvling up points ie RF or scale, hauberk or gloves etc

many thanks

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Gloves and boots. Stick to orange/yellow. Its the cheapest way :)

ibes_aka_nyd

Fledgling Freddie
like teaspoon said, stick to boots/gloves as they require the least amount of materials, so loss is reduced when u sell back to merchants.

that's what i do, except that i work on blues still next gloves/boots is about 5points(orange) above my level to minimize the failure with loss of materials.

also if u can slavage metals 4 ur friends, tell them u go 50/50 or 30/70 (whatever) with them, so that u don't need to buy metals as it is what cost the most. It might be slower as u might have to salvage/trinket 4 them as well. but gr8 savings and also u might raise ur metalworking ;/

neway gl in crafting m8 :cheers:

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
RF boots/gloves and the occasional pair of sleeves was the way i skilled up.

Try to go for low-orange/high-yellow items imo.

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
......... and avoid crowns and hauberks like the plague.........

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
I found that keeping the secondaries the same as armourcrafting made it level quicker. Not sure about this it just felt that way, especially when I got 1000+ this seemed to be the case.

I made low level studded (in tailoring) and low level wood to get them up.

When they were all the same level I found that AC went up quickly after but if the secondaries got too far behind then they would level instead of Armourcrafting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom