Armor Island...

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Reminder: Do not feel tempted to reveal the location of this island to those that you don't want to know :p

On-topic: Do cloth drop here? Only had studded,chain ;/

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Alb - chain and plated, drops randomly - large shields
Mid - chain and studded, drops everytime - small shields i think
Hib - reinforced and scale, drops randomly - medium shields

depending on what realm ur chars from u will get those drops :p. u mainly get armor, tho shields do drop aswell, i remember weapons dropping i think, so just apply the weapons from ur realm to ur char or whatever. no staffs drop :(

i should reveale where the island is <giggles>

good tip - fully pet speced cabalist can level there from 20-31 easily, moving to the further island at a bit of ahigher lvl, then go do the ponys near that farm thing and cave in albion, the ponys are red-purp and there drops sell for decent money :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
The explorer refuses to drop any cloth. He is blue to me and i killed him 10+ times with no drops then I kill a scout and get a drop every time.

Wtf is up w/ that Oo

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
The explorer refuses to drop any cloth. He is blue to me and i killed him 10+ times with no drops then I kill a scout and get a drop every time.

Wtf is up w/ that Oo

strange... i killed it with my skald and it dropped rog cloth about every 3rd time

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ocalinn said:
strange... i killed it with my skald and it dropped rog cloth about every 3rd time

I'll try again later - its annoying theres only one explorer... means i have to wait for respawn :/

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
I'll try again later - its annoying theres only one explorer... means i have to wait for respawn :/

kill the others while waiting and salvage the drops, can get 150-300g there easy if you kill them for a few hours

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ocalinn said:
kill the others while waiting and salvage the drops, can get 150-300g there easy if you kill them for a few hours

Do the drops have anything to do with class/armor type?

I ask this because I still haven't found any cloth whilst being at the spot 30 mins (my bag is full up w/ studded/chain)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
THE KEY THING HERE IS YOU DONT TALK ABOUT ARMOUR ISLAND FOR FEAR OF THOSE WHO DONT KNOW TO KNOW SO SSSSSHHHHHH....

I rolled a spirit master and got him to lvl 32 and farmed the shit out of that and after 4 hours of farming I had trinketed 3 plats worth which I traded across to hib for 10p ..was happy enuf with that ..now stfu bout the armour island !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom