Ariak capped >.<

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
As topic says I capped out tonight and since I deleted my old zerk awhile back its time to ding him 50. Had some great duels/fights and met alot of great ppl, realm-mates and enemies.

To Llaurelei: Never had the pleasure of a duel :( , sorry for jumping you when fighting the shaman, was just gonna scare you off and I stopped(as you probably saw).

Took me awhile to figure out that Blackjack is Chantalas, big /hug to you mate-always a pleasure to rest up together before splitting up :wub:
(Remember when the 3 hibs engaged you and I came along?)

To Moesty the supercute and friendly hib: Gonna miss you :(

Enough ranting, take care and see you around :cheers:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:

Took me awhile to figure out that Blackjack is Chantalas, big /hug to you mate-always a pleasure to rest up together before splitting up :wub:
(Remember when the 3 hibs engaged you and I came along?)

yeah ^^ i remember starting a fight with 3 hibbie tanks thinking.. hmm this is gonna be a close one, and out of the blue came a huge wierd coloured troll tearing into one of the hibs. also had a nice SB BS me when the hibs were dead ;) left him in the same state as the hibs ofc (had to sneak alittle boasting in)
just make another Thid alt ;) pick a gimp like i did with Chantalas actually pretty fun when you can't wtfdualpwn everything like with a Merc/zerker

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
yeah ^^ i remember starting a fight with 3 hibbie tanks thinking.. hmm this is gonna be a close one, and out of the blue came a huge wierd coloured troll tearing into one of the hibs. also had a nice SB BS me when the hibs were dead ;) left him in the same state as the hibs ofc (had to sneak alittle boasting in)
just make another Thid alt ;) pick a gimp like i did with Chantalas actually pretty fun when you can't wtfdualpwn everything like with a Merc/zerker

Rerolling on my only available account slot, look for Embra-norse female then :clap: (Ariak is being leveled further)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom