Argmon's Heart - the 7th relic ??

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Agramon's Heart - the 7th relic ??

There seems to be a lot of rumors being circulated by GoA at the minute about the new island implemented today, and a certain "Agramon's heart" being something like a 7th relic.

I've been doing my usual daily browse of various sites while i'm bored at work and I've been looking for info on this Agramon's heart thing, but I've found pretty much nothing. Maybe I've lost my skills of finding really obscure bit of info on the net, or maybe its just top secret info that only the people on the US servers are allowed to know about, or maybe as a last resort, its going to be a euro server only thing to make things a touch more unbalenced.

Either way, I'd like to ask you all what you know or have found out...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
the necyomancer emissary in cotswold/castle sauvage tells us that agramon's heart is a possible 7th relic...

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
the necyomancer emissary in cotswold/castle sauvage tells us that agramon's heart is a possible 7th relic...
i know, i know... but he's also got a quest icon swirly thing but doesn't give a quest :p

polza

Loyal Freddie
the quest u received when u got into DF, + by the time the 1st steps was figured out dnt think there was any time for a legion raid before patch (step 5 or 6 cnt rmb which).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom