Argh... back to school!

russell

FH is my second home
Not looking forward to discovering the ferocity of my new little darlings today! Here goes...

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Frantic last minute printing as you can guarantee the school printer will be kaput~

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Go get 'em! No wait...inappropriate...Show 'em what's what!...not...quite...hmm...don't get caught!

Good enough.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Not looking forward to discovering the ferocity of my new little darlings today! Here goes...
IWS80zb.jpg

russell

FH is my second home
Oh god it was much much worse than I thought!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

GF started her PGCE today. Is in her 2 week induction. Looking to teach little people core subjects till she can get her masters (full) and then go pure science... ANY tips on handling underlings? (Year 2-5 I think?)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Ball gags and some decent quality rope.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
GF started her PGCE today. Is in her 2 week induction. Looking to teach little people core subjects till she can get her masters (full) and then go pure science... ANY tips on handling underlings? (Year 2-5 I think?)
From my wife who has been a class teacher and SENCo: Don't let them get away with anything, as soon as you allow any undesirable behaviour to get past you then it will become the accepted standard and there is no recovery. So if you want them to stand behind their chairs then tell them and make sure they all do it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Spank the biggest brat of them all on the first day to show them you mean business. Anyone who tells gets spanked on day 2

russell

FH is my second home
Just be evil when they don't do what you want and lovely when they do. Think dog training... Reward and sanction. Clear but really fun and then they want to impress you!

It is just so tiring training them and I got kicked today, so I am not happy!

russell

FH is my second home
What year?/any change?
Same year. Challenging children! I teach the first year at a junior school and so they come from many and varied infants as unknowns and it's up to me to train them to learn.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
haha, I'll always remember at secondary school our teacher got the arse and started looking for other jobs in class, and purposely put the projector on so everyone could see her doing it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom