Are We Going To Get The Test Server ?

S

scavanger

Think that says it all realy lots of us did not get a chance to test it before it went down so it would be nice :flame:

Scavenger

ASq

C

Carlos Bananos

They said we're getting it today, but it appears it's still in German :(

W

wildiearly

got on yesterday but most of it was in german anyway weird when u think it comes from usa an mythic

S

Sigurd

LOL if you look at the site the status is English - Excalibur, yet it is actually still in German, presumably Avalon database or something....

:bazbeer:

C

Carlos Bananos

Didn't bother me being in german tbh, i was just about to duel Bonge + Vodor when it cut out :p

S

Sigurd

Prydwen maintenance & Gorre access
[2003-14-01]

We have to bring down Prydwen at 2.10pm GMT today for an emergency maintenance. The maintenance should take about 10 to 15 minutes. We are sincerely sorry for this late warning, but this maintenance could not wait.

Update : More information about this maintenance since I have a little more time now. In order to test a real patching process from 1.52 to 1.54, we need real information from a real server. Prydwen had some guild and guild claiming problems (fixed by a server shutdown) and we decided to use the Prydwen binaries to do our patching process tests. This short maintenance was not announced in advance and we apologize to Prydwen players for any trouble this could cause, but I am sure that we all want 1.54 as soon as possible.

About GORRE access : French & German tests are done ; we are now pursuing and finishing the English part. GORRE will have a restricted access for some part of the afternoon today since we will bring the server up and down a lot, revert databases a lot and perform multiple technical tests. If all these tests are successful, we will re-open Gorre to all players (should be mid/late afternoon) using English database of Excalibur.

This is all I can tell you for now, but will keep you updated as soon as I can get more information myself.

--------

It's a tad later than late evening, still in German.

M..u..p..p..e..t..s

G

geysor

Don't see how they could have completed their English tests if they haven't reopened Gorre in English yet?

O

old.Emma

It`s open and in english the interface text is being patched to english as we speak.. Go play... It`s open for the english

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom