Are we getting a ......

G

Gadd

co-operative server?

i've read about them on the herald and it looks really good and i think would work (only problem is players for it)

A

Alrindel

Unknown at this time. My guess is that we will probably get one within the next two months, and that it will be in English-only like the PVP server... but that is only a guess.

N

Novamir

Originally posted by eben
How do you earn RPs on a co-operative server?

For specific tasks such as:

Giving helpful advice
Giving money to a beggar
Being really nice

M

MesS°

Originally posted by Novamir

For specific tasks such as:

Giving helpful advice
Giving money to a beggar
Being really nice

rofl...

P

Piper

You get them from killing mobs in the frontier keeps, I believe. It's all to be read at camelotherald.com.

As for whether we're getting on or not, this is the reply I received this week from RightNow:

03/05/2003 06:27 PM
Hello,

Unfortunately GOA has no plan for now about opening a co op server.
Regards,

---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Of course, GOA hasn't seen fit to include this gem of information in the Friday News. Perhaps they're waiting to see how long they can wait before telling people there will be no co-op server.

L

-Lonewolf-

Well I am a lvl 50 Eldritch on Gaheris american CO-OP server near enough 50

Basically you can go anywhere Hib land Mid land etc etc through portals in the capital cities all the SI lands

As for the keeps in RvR they contain HUGE over lords now that control it u gain RP's by killing these and claiming those keeps

Its well cool cause once u capture it u have to try and hold it bloody hard and great fun and u get alot more people doing dragon raids and SI land raids etc the Three House men of the apocalypse are MENTAL!

Everyone is more friendly and helpful groups are so easy to get and the atmosphere is alot less tense.

As for RvR you can still duel but essentially there is none it just allows u to play any class anywhere and go anywhere u like makes the game HUGE like EQ

Great idea, good fun and no OMFG ZERG!

N

-Nxs-

Would love to try a co-op server, shame GOA wont implement one.. ahh well..

Supose the language barrier would be a problem here too, just look at the PvP server.

O

old.LandShark

The language barrier can be overcome. Plus what do you care if people outside your guild/alliance can't universally understand you? What's the worst they can do, /duel challenge you? :D

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Go on GOA, shut down Camlann and put it to better use :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom