Are u bored ?

S

SFXman

Hmm... well well well, I really don't think is anywhere the state of the beta anymore. 1.45 is a great addition already and I really have a hard time understanding why you wouldn't play this game just because the yanks have like 1.50 or whatever. Consider it this way: if you would not know anything about what the US server versions are.... you seriously wouldn't care and you would think this game is excellent. I just block all the thoughts about the US servers "superiority" and so I enjoy the game immensly, no hurry with the patch if it is up to me.
About patching the UK servers first, well GOA is french so do they really want to do that :)

K

Keri

/rant on

Krondor

Why do you post this drivel before reading at least the other posts that were made today?

/rant off

I am not proposing you read all the other threads/posts on this topic, but we have been informed as to the technical reasons why all three patches have to be made available at the same time. Take a look at the "Friendly Advice for GOA" thread ... I'm sure you will find it interesting. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom