Are Trolls bugged?

G

Graknak

It seems Trolls are possible to become Bonedancers on Camlann, is this the same for the rest of the servers and if so is this normal for Euro as according to all sites only Valkyn can become Bonedancers.

L

lakih

I think ive read someplace that Trolls can be Bonedancers.... not sure where tho.

:m00:

C

-chancer-

almost all bonedancer's ive seen are troll's with a few valkyn's thrown in for good mesure

O

old.Xarr

troll, kobold and valkyn are the bonedancer races.

O

old.Downanael

Whoever did write herald things probably forget them

A

Archeon

Why can't they be like the guys that wrote the SI manual :)

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Archeon
Why can't they be like the guys that wrote the SI manual :)
You talking about the EU SI Manual? ahahaha. You'd have loved the first draft.

/laugh

-G

S

saltymcpepper

the one that has lurikeen valewalkers in? :doh:

S

SilverHood

hehe, lots of french words in the english SI manual.

You sure they actually did a draft?

O

old.Cher

its not fair... i wanted a lurikeen valewalker, and planned to get one. till i bloody couldn't

S

SilverHood

I want a kobold thane...

shame mythic would never allow it

G

Glacier

Even more frustrating is Celts cant be nightshades.... i mean .. Norse can be Shadowblade, Briton can be infil, and only luri and elf can be ns.. and for the mages aswell.. celt can only choose 1 of the mage classes.. the ment.. not eld and chanter, bit in alb briton can be all the mages, all the stealthers, all the acolytes, and all the elementalists... norse can be all the mages (exept bd) and healer..

so mythic GIVE CELT NS!

O

old.Downanael

Celts are too uber to be other than mentalist/hero/champ/bard/ranger :D

N

Nightchill

I thought the reason Celt's couldn't be Nightshades was a roleplay one? Celts + Firbs using some happy tree-hugging magic and Elfs + Luris using the real stuff? :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Glacier
Even more frustrating is Celts cant be nightshades.... i mean .. Norse can be Shadowblade, Briton can be infil, and only luri and elf can be ns.. and for the mages aswell.. celt can only choose 1 of the mage classes.. the ment.. not eld and chanter, bit in alb briton can be all the mages, all the stealthers, all the acolytes, and all the elementalists... norse can be all the mages (exept bd) and healer..

so mythic GIVE CELT NS!

...if you like other realms so much...

*ahem*

Why the hell are you sitting with the 20 foot pole up your rectum in albion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom