Are they dreaming?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Great, now we have PM bots:

Am I Dreaming? said:
Hello, i am sorry if this offends i really mean no harm...i recently opened a new gaming forum we have been going for almost 6 months and have over 22000 posts and over 300 members now, it is completely free to join, we have a wide range of sections such as gaming, series section, entertainment, girl n boy sections, ongoing roleplays, anime, a adult section which will be bumped to very soon...each member there is unique and we run a friendly place... there isnt all that many rules... and we love new people... Were looking for people who adore final fantasy just like i do ^_^ for possible roleplays and general chitchat. Any rpgers are welcomed but were looking for people of all ages to come and join our friendly community.

all i ask if that you check us out... nothing more and if you like what you see then please come and join us... Also looking for new and experienced moderators.

Tugf Forum

Also currently i removed a lot of inactive staff members so were on the lookout for more people to become moderators, we don't hold age against anyone or the lack of experience. So if you would like to be more to a forum than just a member come join and be active ^_-

i hope to see you there, if not please pass this pm on to someone who might like it.

Am_I_Dreaming?

Someone ban him tbh.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
got a PM from it too, PM'd a mod. Ban it please, someone should take his eyes while they are about it

Clown

Part of the furniture
tbh lol wtf

What's wrong with you?

tbh.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol I got a pm from Freddyshouse telling me that person tried to pm me and my inbox was full. Missed out on such a treat there :(

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Lerts all join 'him' express our 'minds' and get him sued.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
Oh, everyone got one; I thought I was speshal... I haven't been hand-picked as their next supermod then? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom