Are these videos from Euro?

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
nolbypride.se • View topic - The old daoc movies
adding them to my database and need to know if (all) of these on the links are from Euro or US and from what servers?

Some of the videos I see the chat boxes are in english and some are not. Can someone let me know where each of these videos are from please? thanks

edit: I see the one titled WarrMovie2 is from Excalibur. Need to make sure ALL OF THEM are also from there.
edit: and NP_Pryd_Movie2 from Prydwen.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Nolby Pride is a very old guild that originates from the Excalibur server

aika

Can't get enough of FH
mid ones from excal ,hib ones from prydwen

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
alrighty thank you guys for the info. I appreciate it. About to start uploading these and I may begin reorganizing the videos into individual videos and Guild videos like I have the US servers made up. If you see guild videos in the GoA section that are not in guild folders, please point them put to me so I can adjust.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
bleed6

dragonfang
dragonfang
dragonfang
dragonfang
double dragonfang

Damaja

Loyal Freddie
I had thought Bleed6 was just someone rom NP that was soloing under a different guild tag. So I assume this is just an individual video then with no guild associations correct?

Also I now see Bleed7 is not NP at all but some guild called Apocalypes Dudes. lol sheesh thought these were all from NP.

34 and 5 are NP. Why are all these named Bleed? if there not from the same guild? That boggles me a bit

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Nolby Pride use to play Mid on Excalibur.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I had thought Bleed6 was just someone rom NP that was soloing under a different guild tag. So I assume this is just an individual video then with no guild associations correct?

Also I now see Bleed7 is not NP at all but some guild called Apocalypes Dudes. lol sheesh thought these were all from NP.

34 and 5 are NP. Why are all these named Bleed? if there not from the same guild? That boggles me a bit

AD had some NP guys in them, so it might well be, that one person made them all. Warrmovie and Hib_Pryd are from Soru, that's for sure, but I'm not sure about the bleed ones.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
RvR back then sure was more one bit. Basically stand still and spam spreadheal / highest damage spell or /stick and spam the highest growth style :D

Appollo

Part of the furniture
The infil 1 is Nicholas who played Drooooooooooooooooooooood in the hib/pry vids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom