Are there any true roleplaying guilds on Excalibur/Albion?

O

old.Belmont

Well, the subject says it all ...

After purchasing the european version of DAoC I'm of course not able to access the american Roleplaying Servers, so any info about a roleplaying guild on the Excalibur server (and yes, I'm an Albion player) would be highly appreciated ;)

Thanks in advance:

Belmont.

O

old.chipper

please dont take offence m8 dont think me rude but excalibur is not a roleplay server thats prydwen i know there are some roleplay guilds on excalibur (dont remeber names) but i have had some peeps talkin to me askin for advice and stuff goin "hail mighty warrior" but tbh im no good at roleplay :) and just talk to em normally so each to there own i suppose but if its roleplay your after prydwen albion is full of roleplay guilds :)

D

Dewey

Pyrdwen is anything but full of RP guilds, at least on mid anyway, although I have noticed there to be a few more than on exc. Don't be disheartened anyway, I'm a roleplayer on exc/alb so you ain't the only one, maybe they are all in hiding or something :D

K

Khalen

Hmmm are those some of those beggers? :touch: (just kidding)

A

Addlcove

I personally usually give money to beggars if they roleplay begging, and does it well

O

old.Belmont

"Hail mighty warrior?"

*chuckle*

That's not exactly what I meant with roleplaying :rolleyes:

At Anarchy Online, at Everquest (Firiona Vie Roleplaying Server) there were a bunch of guilds who didn't "roleplay" by just sitting around and talking about the "tragic background story of their screen alter egos" but who created dynamic, interesting stories luring the players into more social interaction and some pretty nice "quests" with level 1 characters created for the only purpose of being "NPCs" to make the experience more vivid during the different stages of the adventure (created by player "GMs").

Tavern evenings to exchange the newest gossip and rumors.

Bard festivals with songs and poems and prices for the best storytellers or jesters.

And then off again to another day or two of nice levelling ;)

That's what I meant with the term roleplaying .

But as Dewey just said: Perhaps they are all in hiding somewhere on Excalibur.

Prydwen isn't the real deal too- my girlfriend plays on Prydwen and roleplayers (or guilds) are as rare there as superheroes without costumes.

But let's hope for the best.

And yes, thanks, Serashen, I enjoy the cloak greatly :D

Regards:

Belmont DeBeaufort.

D

Dewey

OK, I saw this on another thread, it's link and short description of a roleplaying guild, thought I'd post it here in case anyone was interested

We are a roleplay guild and have some good fun.

Monday nights is a special guild night where players are encouraged to bring along alts or characters that are the same level. The guild then groups all together 2/3 groups and Roleplays and adventures togther. Its a good laugh.

http://www.dead-dragons-society.co.uk/

Interested in joining, enter your details and normal play times into the new members area in the forum and we will get in contact with you.

Vortigern Wolf

I hope the guild doesn't mind me linking to the page....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom