Are the XP bonuses still going?

UrganNagru

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask but are the double xp bonuses still running and if so which zones? Just getting a bit bored of task dungeons so wouldn't mind a change.

Also if anyone has some suitable for a level 38 matter and bot I'd be thankful.

Cheers for any advice.

UrganNagru

Fledgling Freddie
Ah cheers, was half hoping we'd got them in Classic like the US but I dare say I should beable to find a half decent camp somewhere.
Thanks.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ah cheers, was half hoping we'd got them in Classic like the US but I dare say I should beable to find a half decent camp somewhere.
Thanks.

In the 1.87 patch (that we get this wednesday) SI and classic zones will then have 150% exp and rvr zones will have 200%.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
I think when 1.87 comes the exp bonuses from pve will be remove an if you rvr at agramon then u can receive the 150% rps bonuses.

hathor

Fledgling Freddie
from the test notes:

" - The bonus to experience and coin gained that currently exist in all Shrouded Isles zones is being changed. The double coin bonus will remain the same and this bonus will also be added to all Classic zones. The experience bonus will be reduced to 150% and this bonus will also be added to all Classic zones. To summarize, all Classic and Shrouded Isles zones will have a 150% bonus to experience and a 200% bonus to coin for characters adventuring there. Note : Double coin and experience will remain in all RvR areas. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom