Are the login servers down?

R

Rutger Hauer

Hey,

Just tried to log in and was told my 30 day trial period was over..

Tried my account and that's not working either..?

any clues?

Rutger

O

old.Gombur Glodson

your 30 days free trial period IS out?

O

old.Shivian

Yea I'm getting the same message...along with an email in my inbox saying my free trial is over.......but my free trail was over ages ago and I have know that DAoC took a payment out of my account about 8 days ago!!

Subscription payment is down atm...assuming their trying to fix it.

R

Rutger Hauer

My email is more terse..just my account has been terminated.

Must be a problem as I only paid my subscription about a week ago

lets hope they fix it..or is this their revenge for France getting knocked out of the WC? (joking of course ;)

Rutger

O

old.Shivian

LOL @ Rugter...I was thinking that when I was typing this...but I thought better of putting it down here...just incase all my chars are deleted in this mess :p

O

old.moriath

well i cant get in and havent had an email so there is something up with the login servers .. Got an LD that kicked me out too

:(

Hope they sort it soon

O

old.Alwych

I just got booted out of the game and when i try to rejoin i get the 30 days free trial is over appear and i damn well been playing since day 1 retail. Also trying to access my account details on website but the rgistration page is down msg keeps appearing even tho im not tryin that page.

O

old.Shivian

Would be nice if our great Kemor could pop in here and gice us any indication of ETA on this...or is he out drowning his sorrows :p

O

old.Souledge

There is no message on RightNow from Goa re Login errors
There is no message on Here

Surely any company that has a problem which is noticable to its customers is under a duty to inform them of the problem and the time of its likely solution.

Hello Goa.... Anyone there :confused:

O

old.Shivian

Well I was finaly able to get into my account information on the GOS site. As I suspected yup, I'm all payed up...but I'm still getting this end of 30 day offer..pls update your account information to renew your subscription!!

Come on Goa I would like to log on tonight!

O

old.tRoG

im getting the same msg too... 'Your 30-Day free trial period is over. Please enter your nilling information.'

erm.. wtf?

my free trial was over about 2 months ago lol

and yes, i have payed my sub

and yes, the account page is down (what new?)

and yes, i am very annoyed

and yes, ive got to stop saying and yes

R

Rutger Hauer

Kemor's probably pulled the plug as the French are officially in mourning for giving away the World Cup

Also when I checked my account it showed that I had not renewed my subscription..something I did on June 6th and even have the confirmation email from GOA as proof...

come on guys it's only football...please switch the login servers back on :)

Rutger

O

old.tRoG

3-0 TO IRELAND!!! WOOOOOO!!!

I'm now supporting ireland seeing as i want to support a team which is CLOSE TO MY HOME but i hate the english ;)

yawn... <trubadur clicks his finger nailos tediously and watches the df movie for the millionth time>

[Edit: some people can be so picky... ;)]

R

Rutger Hauer

You won't be supporting Ireland then Trog as they are not British (as any good Irish person will happily point out to you)

Rutger

O

old.tRoG

lol, oops :)

theyre near enough though..

and they have good bars ;)

maybe i should edit that post, i might get a car-bomb or something... :eek:

O

old.Souledge

5 hours and not a word

By my estimation it has ben about 5 hours and we have not had a single word from GOA or one of its representatives regarding the fact that we are unable to play the game we have purchased and subscribed to (or not subscribed to according to the message I get when I try to log on).

Surely they could be polite enough to let the customers know that there is a problem and what action is being taken, but no.:(

Where did I put my copy of UO :confused:

O

old.Shivian

Well that's it...I'm shutting down the computer in disgust for tonight. I hope GOA know that I expect a 1 day extension to my current subscription!

V

Vell

Shivian as in Shivian/Zulstar from GST in UO?

/waves

F

Flimgoblin

Kemor's said stuff on this kind of issue before..

Could you :
1- send a report through RightNow about this
2- send me an email with your NAME & LASTNAME (the ones you used to register) at kemor@goa.com with subject "ACCOUNT TERMINATED PROBLEM".

Thanks.

[ Customer Support ]

And other people have had stuff fixed pretty quickly so good luck...

(note you have to do the RightNow ... the email to Kemor just lets him know so he can get your RightNow put to the front of the queue)

O

old.Shivian

Well my account is now sorted...had to re-submit my cc details and I was able to log on this morning.

Hi Vell, yup this is Shivian/Zulstar from GST, UO :)
Is that Konrad?

ps keep an eye out for a little lvl 4 Kobold Mystic (future Runie) called Lide on Excalibur

V

Vell

Nah it's Tomas.
Dan doesn't do the boards much/ever, as far as I know. But he has a slightly more interesting job than me :p

K

kemor

Ok,

The message "30 days trial period is over" is wrong, everyone noticed that already.

Basically all the accounts affected today are ones with problematic billing information. The best thing to do is:
- To mail at subscription@goa.com (that's our billing CS) and report your problem. You WILL get an answer from this email and they will help you to fix your problem.
- To mail me at kemor@goa.com with [ACCOUNT TERMINATED] as subject. I will not answer you directly, but it will allow us to track down problem faster (if there is a problem with your account).

V

Vell

Hi Kemor
I appreciate you coming here and posting that, but could you answer a few questions please?

Firstly, people are stating that money has gone out of their accounts, and the subscription has been paid. So what exactly is 'promblematic' about these accounts? As far as I can see, if the money has been paid, there is no problem....

Secondly, this seems to be an ongoing problem. The staff at GOA are good at fixing the problem once it has happened and been reported, but is anything actually being done to prevent it happening in the first place? The good old prevention/cure debate - there is a big difference.

This hasn't affected me, but surely you can understand that these people are quite rightly annoyed that they cannot play for some of the period they have paid for. Are you giving these people extensions to thier accounts for the time they haven't been able to play?

O

old.Nix

same bloody thing happened to me last night, sent an email straight away. It better be fixed today or I'm gonna be crackin' some skulls! ;-)

O

old.tRoG

this would be a whole lot easier...

IF THE BLOODY ACCOUNT PAGE WASNT DOWN!

*ahem*

sorry for that outburst.. im getting exremely pissed with goa ;)

O

old.Nix

I haven't got a reply from GOA yet, but I can login again. I'm happy now :D

O

old.Xiantrec

Am I the only one still having this problem?
This has been going on for 3 days now, and now it's the weekend and I really would like to play a bit.
I emailed kemor, did rightnow, emailed subscription...
I'm out of ideas, or are they just working slow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom