Are ML10 templates worth it?

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
Are ML10 Templates Worth it ?

How Many of you think ML10 based templates are worth the extra time / plats to get the items ? are they really any more viable in rvr than any other template? does the "ooooooooooo" factor from the ml10 kit really make any differance?

im curious to see what the few people who have or have tried ml10 based templates think when comparing them to the kit they had before the ml10 parts

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Anny said:
How Many of you think ML10 based templates are worth the extra time / plats to get the items ? are they really any more viable in rvr than any other template? does the "ooooooooooo" factor from the ml10 kit really make any differance?

im curious to see what the few people who have or have tried ml10 based templates think when comparing them to the kit they had before the ml10 parts

I don't know. I'm trying to collect one on my Theurg so I've done it. No idea whether it'll be ub3r or not !

Darzil

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Anny said:

I had a ML10 set on my Nightshade. I think GoV, SoM etc is better for a stealther. With that in mind, the ML10 cloak was often I-Win.

My druid still has a ML10 set on him - this works fine because druids are not very demanding regarding the TOA-bonusses and have less to cap.

For tanks/casters I wouldnt recommend the ML10-Sets. You loose out too much TOA-bonusses.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
most ml10 is yes if you can fit it without losing anything, simply because of the procs/use's on them

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
I had a ML10 set on my Nightshade. I think GoV, SoM etc is better for a stealther. With that in mind, the ML10 cloak was often I-Win.

My druid still has a ML10 set on him - this works fine because druids are not very demanding regarding the TOA-bonusses and have less to cap.

For tanks/casters I wouldnt recommend the ML10-Sets. You loose out too much TOA-bonusses.

yes its true that NS have more to cap, but its still freaking hard to get 101 dex
95+ emp, good con/hits, 50 power or so,capped reists and some nice arti util.

ok, now to the thread point. i have a few good ml10 drops but never acctually used eny of them in a template, and mybe never will (tho druid leggings are good) :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Kaun_IA said:
yes its true that NS have more to cap, but its still freaking hard to get 101 dex
95+ emp, good con/hits, 50 power or so,capped reists and some nice arti util.

ok, now to the thread point. i have a few good ml10 drops but never acctually used eny of them in a template, and mybe never will (tho druid leggings are good) :)
try doing it on a hunter :p
1 less slot to use ><

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
or try doing it on an Inf, :clap: well thats what i will be trying depending on what i hear here my inf has been in the same template from rr1 and now nearly rr7 so its time for an upgrade i think, i just need to decide what to go for ml10 kit with ace procs or gov/som etc which i already use but with some new items / SCing

choices choices lol

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
most ml10 is yes if you can fit it without losing anything, simply because of the procs/use's on them

Thing is, you cant fit in most ML10 without loosing anything. If you want the summoned cloak, it means having ML10 vest (so no GoV, GsV, Eirene, Nailiah's) and the leggings (no problem basically). but you loose out the 4% from the arti vests.

Same goes for weapons --> the weapons are very nice, but some have really problematic procs (for example ML10 OH slash has AE-dot, which just sucks in group-RvR) and some arti-weapons are just 'a must have' for some classes.

The staff is inferiour to Tartaros, you will lack the 5% magic damage from Tartaros due to it, etc etc.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
tryed to fix a ml10 temp for my healer... but total desaster so i went down to use ml9 items insted.. i dont think its worth it...

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Thing is, you cant fit in most ML10 without loosing anything. If you want the summoned cloak, it means having ML10 vest (so no GoV, GsV, Eirene, Nailiah's) and the leggings (no problem basically). but you loose out the 4% from the arti vests.

Same goes for weapons --> the weapons are very nice, but some have really problematic procs (for example ML10 OH slash has AE-dot, which just sucks in group-RvR) and some arti-weapons are just 'a must have' for some classes.

The staff is inferiour to Tartaros, you will lack the 5% magic damage from Tartaros due to it, etc etc.
as i said it depends if u can fit it in, if you can its great (example healer legs are awesome for capping)
the cloack i personally dont use because as a tank i prefer som :p
100% nearisight is nice, but its only 10 seconds every 15 mins so hardly worth the effort
for example i have a savage friend who uses ml10 thrust and slash claws which work really nice :)
If i could afford it i would use ml10 axes instead of croc tooth/lgms

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
i wanted a poll to make things easy for people because there are times when people dont want to write why they like or dislike something they just wanna say i do or o dont, for example the last time i checked the poll results there were 45+ votes with only 13ish posts in the thread and thoes peoples opinions count to me as much as the peeps who spent the time answering the thread with a post

however if i have posted a poll against FH COC or something i apologise and i also apologise if my poll offended anyone

Haggus: i am genuinly sorry if my poll caused you any distress or ruined your day, if i can make it up to you by doing some salvaging for you or leveling any of your toons please say,

Film: also i am sorry if i have broke the rules to your forum by posting my poll again if there is anything i can do to say i am sorry please let me know

ok seriously i know ive gone a little OTT here with apologies but cmon how was i to know i was doing wrong or causing damage by posting a poll, there isnt any restriction when you start a thread is there

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
nah it's not an "omgz you posted a poll, BURN HERETIC!" or anything :) just polls get bumped constantly by the votes and the answer will be meaningless (45 votes - doubt many of them have tried an ML10 template).

(the "answer: no - woot" was because I worked out how to de-pollify it ;))

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
My thoughts on ML10 template:

Depends if you want the ability - the armour is reasonably good stats and I'm sure you can work a good template around them, however you've got to balance the ml10 procs/cloak use against what you could get from artifacts or other armour in the same slots.

What class is it for?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
ML10 suits aren't an easy option for Midgard anyway. Only if you throw 100s of plats at it, and have the patience of a saint can it be done over here. :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
the special ability on the summoned cloak for a cleric is like pitful.

"summon elemental" - ah maybe an earth pet maybe ? no you get some farty firework that hits for maybe 150 dam, Joy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom