Are GOA going to add a link to this forum from the offcial homepage ?

G

Gandir

Well I'm back, I'm happy to se that alot of people have moved over here. I still dont like this but, well I have decided to give GOA once chance more to make the service better. So I will renew my account one time more, and hopefully there will be some positive changes ingame and on the support issues.

:clap: It also seams like this forum have some advantages over the old one. By the way does anyone know if there are going to be more moderators in the future or is this all just the GOA folks ?

I also must say that Brannor McThife present here on the forum is good so I have some one to send some friendly flames to :)

Have a nice night people!

Gandir lvl 31 skald from Midgard, Prywden......
Member of Thor's ThunderGuard

F

fatgit

As far as I know, GOA will be adding a Links section (s'what Kemore said in his last post)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Gandir
Well I'm back, I'm happy to se that alot of people have moved over here. I still dont like this but, well I have decided to give GOA once chance more to make the service better. So I will renew my account one time more, and hopefully there will be some positive changes ingame and on the support issues.

:clap: It also seams like this forum have some advantages over the old one. By the way does anyone know if there are going to be more moderators in the future or is this all just the GOA folks ?

I also must say that Brannor McThife present here on the forum is good so I have some one to send some friendly flames to :)

Have a nice night people!

Gandir lvl 31 skald from Midgard, Prywden......
Member of Thor's ThunderGuard

Well great that you gave GOA another chance to prove themselves to be capable of something at least.
GOA are making a links section on the homepage but as to where the links will lead to, don't know. Although they said they will be linking to fansites and such.... I guess they will link to this forum aswell then.
Yeah I agree on the Brannor part :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom