Are Chronicles Ever going to be updated ?

K

Kharok Svark

I don't care if they don't show RP's ...

... but it would be nice if Guild and Keep info was up to date.

A

acei

Erm, think everyone would actually prefer excalibur coming up ;)

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by acei
Agreed. GOA are once AGAIN proving how unfit they are to run a MMORPG like this.

I pay 24/7 to pay this game. Why am I not getting service 24/7? It's been down for nearly a whole day now - on the weekend, when the most people are going to want to play it.

C

Cala-more

Originally posted by svartmetall
Agreed. GOA are once AGAIN proving how unfit they are to run a MMORPG like this.

I pay 24/7 to pay this game. Why am I not getting service 24/7? It's been down for nearly a whole day now - on the weekend, when the most people are going to want to play it.

Yes ,^^
they should at least have the mannor to post on the web page that the servers are having problems. In the USA they get hourly updates

A

Athralmall

Oh dear.

Things like this make me glad I turned my back on DAoC, but more importantly GOA.

Incompetent Twits.

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by acei
Nah, I rather see chronicles :p

M

Mid_Blejsarus

very annoying not able to logg on your account for 24+hour now
specially it was saturday evening around 22+cet it start to get messy.. So a weekend and now this sunday when u are able to play alot more on also is now gone ZzzZ :( Would atleast be nice with some writing on homepage telling when they think this will be solved..

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
very annoying not able to logg on your account for 24+hour now
specially it was saturday evening around 22+cet it start to get messy.. So a weekend and now this sunday when u are able to play alot more on also is now gone ZzzZ :( Would atleast be nice with some writing on homepage telling when they think this will be solved..
That would involve GOA both being competent, and giving a fuck about customer service. Neither of which apply, sadly for us.

N

nott

Chronicles is probably the lowest priority of all tasks at Goa. Almost a year since it worked 100% now.

E

etaew

the friday news said that theyd start it again when all servers had been upgraded

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by etaew
the friday news said that theyd start it again when all servers had been upgraded

they best get cracking then imho. Takes alot of work to get a decent network infrastructure working.

And no 10 386`s linked via serial cable does not count ;p

O

old.Jable

not having support staff on 24/7 is bloody awful, but they dont care. they get paid and they dont give a flying crap.

O

oshikai

You tend to get free days play when the servers go down, does this not count for anything ? I play Prydwen & get free days when Excal goes down, bloody good service imo :)

M

m4rk

well thats clearly wrong, meaning u guys playing on pryd are getting more game time than us even though we pay the same

O

ormorof

Originally posted by m4rk
well thats clearly wrong, meaning u guys playing on pryd are getting more game time than us even though we pay the same

you always have the option of playing on prydwen, no one's stopping you..... except some people on prydwen have a problem with excal people, shame really since its only some stupid kids that ruin its reputation, and they can easily be avoided, and well if you meet them, make sure you have a big pointy stick

O

ola-

Originally posted by ormorof
you always have the option of playing on prydwen, no one's stopping you.....

Nope, alot of people got "account already logged in", so couldnt login on ANY server.

S

Skaven

Discussion Thread
Response (CS) 01/05/2004 10:35 AM
Hello,

The chronicles are still in beta test.

You will be informed through our official website.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Customer (blahblah) 01/02/2004 02:23 PM
Hi there,
Just wondering when the chronicles will be back up as you stated a few fridays ago they would be back up at the beginning of this month?

D

Driwen

skaven they said they would be up when all servers were upgraded, which i think they arent yet and it would be mid jan.

but toa will be higher on GOA's to do list than the chronicles and I think that goes for everyone.

N

nott

Originally posted by Driwen
but toa will be higher on GOA's to do list than the chronicles and I think that goes for everyone.

I agree that if I'd have to choose toa or chronicles I'd choose toa, but the thing is they should be able to do both at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread