Archers: get the lube ready, this one will hurt

D

Danya

Mythic, proving that with enough monkeys and typewriters, you CAN make a game!

K

klavrynd

look at me i'm uber and i post it on vnboards

BIG mistake

M

mid_Efour

i so hope that this makes it to Europe. ill be at every keep seige/attack everyday till its nerfed

O

old.Hardbein

Better ask GOA to restore my deleted lvl35 Hunter then....so I can play a FoTM (1.62) char :rolleyes:

Back to malm guys !1 ;)

S

Skaven

From reading them posts it seems that the dmg reduction for releasing your arrow sooner than later doesn't seem to be working. Expect nerf soon no doubt.

A

arrakeen

ill admit its nasty, played my Scout abit last night camping mtk and damm, rapidfire is nasty casters are death before they react, and, even a zerk died before he reached me.

And the dmg is lower, but compared to the old fashion way its do alot more dmg over time :)

E

Eleasias

lol hes obviously talking BS:

Gustav, thats no where near whats happening... I'm releasing my shtos as soon as they allow me to (about 1 second intervals) and still hit TANKS for 200+ every shot.

Casters for about 350-500.
-----signature-----

Alexisa - 50 Ranger - Kay <Teyrnas Dinistrydd>
that just isnt true and everyone who plays an archer knows it xD. and he/she didnt bother posting logs either >.<

J

Jiggs

heh, i repsec my runemaster and headed to emain.

Found mtk camped by 4 scouts :sleeping:

its like ping ping ping dead as soon as you leave the tk, damage is quite high on what i presume were rapid fire shots, nothing hit me below 200...

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ha ha! :D

Scouts will kick ass once again...for about a week by which time Mythic will pee their pants and swing the nerf bat hard.

M

mid_Efour

but uber goa will take 5 years to translate the fix patxh ! :)

O

old.Niljindil

Bah, read the whole thread, on page 3 there is a guy proving the damage is just as it has always been.

Rapid fire does the exact same damage as normal shots, just twice the speed at half the damage :rolleyes:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Eleasias
lol hes obviously talking BS:

that just isnt true and everyone who plays an archer knows it xD. and he/she didnt bother posting logs either >.<

and you can try reading the rest of the post, there are logs there.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Niljindil
Bah, read the whole thread, on page 3 there is a guy proving the damage is just as it has always been.

Rapid fire does the exact same damage as normal shots, just twice the speed at half the damage :rolleyes:

i think theres something wrong with that dmg-reduction, not that I have actual real info, but there are alot of archers screaming how this rocks and how they kill everything they see :p

S

scarffs

Real smart, they will get the nerfbat going fast...
Prolly casters who say they are achers or something...

Stupid yanks !

stfu till i can try it out and get a rr or two, pfff

J

Jiggs

yes by the time i /face and QC nearsight i was already eating dirt,

i did get my revenge when 2 hunters arrived on the next port :p

i was bait and we ganked em all :D

T

Tobold

love the bit where they post a log of an archer soloing a keep door in afew minutes :D (hitting 75-->150 damage per shot)

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by Arnor
and you can try reading the rest of the post, there are logs there.
please point out the log where an archer is hitting a caster (or anyone with armor) for 350-500 with
I'm releasing my shtos as soon as they allow me to (about 1 second intervals)
this speed?

A

Aussie-

didnt you know eleas, they increased archerdmg, 350-500dmg with rapid, 700-1000dmg for normal shot and 2000dmg for crit shot.

P

parisienscot

Apathy I'm still waiting for a witty comment from you in this thread!

I mean come on the thread title is just screaming for one ;)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by parisienscot
Apathy I'm still waiting for a witty comment from you in this thread!

I mean come on the thread title is just screaming for one ;)

its too good, theres no need for a witty comment, it would be overkill :p

G

greenfingers

Now we almost do as much dmg as we did once, back in 1.3x YEAH ! :)

one of the only reasons why I made a scout, was because I could solo in Emain :D

I can't kill casters yet ... but I hope I can solo Tanks after 1.62! :)

S

scarffs

Yay, Mythic fixed this one fast...
Must be some kind of record, of course they do it to the archers again. Wonder why some overpoweredness they leave in the game for 18 months only to state it was never intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom