old.Kiarra

No need to wait for crafters to make. These are premade and avialable :D

100% quality items

1 x Sabre dps 16.5 spd 3.6 1.75 plat
1 x Long Sword 15.8 dps spd 3.5 - 1 plat

99% quality items

4 x Guarded Rapier dps 16.4 spd 3.5 600g
1 Great Axe dps 16.2 spd 5.1 - 700g
2 x Rapiers dps 15.8 spd 3.2 350g each (buy as pair for 650g)

Apart from the Axe I will have these on me for collection somewhere in Lyonesse, PM me in game for status and collection.

S

statix

Quit it both of you ! that Sabre
is MINE first to Kiarre claims the prize !
Cya

N

nameless

im interrested in the guarded rapier, i contact you in game

N

)nick(

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet

Well, my dad can beat up your dad.

That's going to be pretty tough considering: I AM YOUR FATHER!

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by statix
Quit it both of you ! that Sabre
is MINE first to Kiarre claims the prize !
Cya

merc using rapier = losing damage, unless that is you have a 3.9spd offhander somewhere?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.LandShark

merc using rapier = losing damage, unless that is you have a 3.9spd offhander somewhere?

actually slow main hand + fast offhand will give you the same style "haste" effect that zerkers get...

i.e. you do the slow-speed style damage (and endurance cost) but at the average speed (assuming you dual wield each time... if you have low dual wield then you'll not gain or lose anything but you'll have lopsided hit delays)

O

old.Kiarra

All weapons sold on 1st to arrive gets 1st choice, there will be some more 100% sabres and Jambiya's on the way soon.

I notice that despite putting my prices up, Im still the cheapest :D Always have been, always will be :p

Just need to XP some more, 19 more bubs to 50. Its killing me but Ill get there one way or the other.

M

Mishy

"I notice that despite putting my prices up, Im still the cheapest Always have been, always will be "

Prehaps something to do with the fact that most of Albion paid your way through crafting while skilling up maybe.

P

Pin

Remember that everyone has also had perfect service-with-a-smile ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom