Arcanium Weapons now possible

O

old.Kiarra

Well, I finally got there, 900+ now and I am proud to be another one of the Grand Master Smiths :D

So what colour is an Arcanium Weapon ? Its bright gold, not black as some of us have thought it might be.

If you want to take a peek or even order something meet me at Cornwall.

I wont be levelling the trade skills as fast now, as 20 bars of Arcanium does cost 102g (Eeek !), which will mean that Kessica will out more often on gold runs. I estimate about 10 plat to get to 1000 :(

Dont forget that you can always contact Kessica if you want to place an order for Kiarra to make. Im always happy to help where I can.

Once again, thanks to all those who have supported me.

Kiarra

D

Draylor

Congratulations :)

Ill be in the queue for 2 new weapons just as soon as higher quality becomes possible.

The lvl40 epic quest weapons are good, but there seems to be a lack of good quality weapons to upgrade to around lvl44 or 45.

High quality netherium crafted weapons will solve the problem just nicely.

O

old.Kiarra

I had my torch on when I saw the colour, Its actually dark gold :cool:

Kessica (lvl 44 cleric) now has a dps 15 hammer that cons orange to her. At last Kiarra can make her something useful ! hehe :D

S

starblade

Big congratz on your 900+ Kiarra. Hell of a job getting there :)

K

Kagato.

Congratulations Kiarra™, we're proud of you :clap:

And thanks for the super Netherium Pike lol, :D

Big round of applause for our super weapon crafter.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

p.s Should Kiarra™ Weapons become a registered trade mark and Albion Brand Name lol? Beats Nike or Versace.

Except no immitations. ® ©

C

Critshot

Grats Kiarra

Sorry bout the first time when you tried to make an arcanium stilleto for me and OOPs lost it

Give me a tell when im next on, be a pleasure getting a shiny new thruster

Trigs

B

BadJelly

Top Quality

Big congrats Kiarra - Grand Masters are real realm assets so hope you get lots of business.

When the shops finally arrive, I will happily put Kiarra™ goods on the shelves next to BadJelly Magic Label™ gear.

"In my opinion, Kiarra™ are the best weapons money can buy"

BJ

***********confusion to the enemy******************

Sorcerer, Ferus Legionis
Master Tailor

O

old.Kiarra

Thanks to all

Once again my thanks go out to all who have helped me get this far. I am just doing my bit to help the realm :)

960+ At the moment, just a few more then I hit the maximum for this patch...

One day soon, I hope to actually get out and level a bit... lol

Kiarra

O

old.Emma

And i hope for your sake that the whole realm helps you lvl, even power lvl you so you can use those nice Arcanium weapons yourself :D, i`d be glad to help you lvl :D

O

old.LandShark

i love meh arcanium short sword :)
hitting yellow warrior for 140 a pop yesterday, with 29 slash spec =p
didn't miss once either, 35% bonus owns you

C

Cerverloc

Nice to see someone so devoted to crafting. I will be ordering some nice stuff from you in the future thats for sure.

S

sorusi

Good work, craftedweapons are the best you can get in end-game. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom