Arcanium Jambiya 100% Reqd: Apply Within

K

K0nah

topic says it really, i'm rr5 i need a 16.5dps weapon that actually IS 16.5dps but most of the crafters ive talked to wont take orders for a 100% weapon. so here I am saying if any crafters out there wanna xp their trade on jambiyas and can provide me with a 100% quality sample I will pay 1.5p for it. hope to hear from one of u soon ;)

C

Cowled

Cost about 1.5p to produce :/ ... then comes the +% profit

Probably about 2p or sumthing.. dunno, im not WC :)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Cowled
Cost about 1.5p to produce :/ ... then comes the +% profit

Probably about 2p or sumthing.. dunno, im not WC :)

No, material cost is 206G. retry cost would be around 60G i think..

Still, 1.5P for an MP Jambiya would be tight, unless you're lucky ofcourse.

Konah, you say you're looking for WC'ers that are skilling up on Jambiyas.... problem is that this weapon is in the top of the line... there won't be too many crafters skilling up on it... you might get lucky though :)

J

josh_dk

I have materials Cost numbers of 208g
My Retry Cost price is screwed up somehow, but i figure it would be around 52g

If those numbers are correct the average cost for a 100% would be 208 + 49 * 52 = 2756g

(Thats cost, no profit involved)

And the thing is that after skill 1000 there is really no point in skilling up (as a weaponcrafter) after the latest patch

Except for the prestige off course :)

But I do hope u find someone who is willing to do it, My numbers might be wrong :)

A

alithiel50

Farm me some cash to get my skill up from 600 to 1000+, and you can have the 3rd 100% Jambiya I make.... ie after I have 2 for myself :p

J

josh_dk

Originally posted by alithiel50
Farm me some cash to get my skill up from 600 to 1000+, and you can have the 3rd 100% Jambiya I make.... ie after I have 2 for myself :p
Only problem is that the amount of money spent on that would be substantially higher (probably around 12 plat) :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by alithiel50

Cost from 600 to 1000 is roughly 18plat (assuming average luck).

P

Pin

Originally posted by K0nah
topic says it really, i'm rr5 i need a 16.5dps weapon that actually IS 16.5dps but most of the crafters ive talked to wont take orders for a 100% weapon. so here I am saying if any crafters out there wanna xp their trade on jambiyas and can provide me with a 100% quality sample I will pay 1.5p for it. hope to hear from one of u soon ;)

Well, my weaponcrafter is at 860 now, and should be LGM in ~2 weeks.

I am considering taking orders for masterpieces on a per-retry basis, but I wouldn't bet on that coming out to under 1.5plat for a Jambiya (or any other 16.5dps weapon). I'd expect it to be closer to 3plat (and that's if you aren't unlucky and it ending up taking 170 attempts ;) )

M

Mishy

What is wrong with 99%?

16.5 * 0.99 = 16.3Dps

Does 0.2dps really make that much of a difference?

P

Pin

Originally posted by Mishy
What is wrong with 99%?

16.5 * 0.99 = 16.3Dps

Does 0.2dps really make that much of a difference?

Certainly does when spellcrafting comes in. 4 inbue points difference from 99 to 100 qua (28 and 32) - also a masterpiece 16.2dps has 31 points.

Also, the higher the quality, the longer it lasts.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
what does a qua99% one cost?

Looking at pay-by-retry, or by quality?

I'm looking at putting my prices at 312g + 73g/retry. Or fixed price of 750g, but that's not set in stone yet.

S

statix

Pin
PLease post when you do set your prices in the concrete

I certainly at the moment am very interested in a 99% Jambiyas

So if any of you weapon crafters while going for Konahs 100%

pull off a 99% well then I would be more than happy to take it

off your hands :)

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.LandShark
why buy 2nd best?

precisely.

really dont want to spend 300g+ on something i dont want.

i want/need and can use at full effect a 16.5dps weapon so why settle for 16.3dps?

yes eventually i want 2x 100% jambiya, 100% sabre & 2x 100% Long Dirks. but for now all i'm asking is for is one, jeez its all i can afford ffs :m00:

and i would go as high as 2p if the maker throws in a 99% castoff :)

O

old.Kiarra

Do you really want one that bad ?

I will try for a 100% Arcanium Jambiya for you. I will do it while you wait. The cost will be 2 plat + material costs. It will prolly take most of the night to produce. You get to keep one 99% Jambiya spinoff.

Interested ? One off offer only

T

Treniel-

i'll do that for the longsword version kiarra can't remember what its called is it saber?

K

K0nah

Re: Do you really want one that bad ?

Originally posted by old.Kiarra
The cost will be 2 plat + material costs. It will prolly take most of the night to produce. You get to keep one 99% Jambiya spinoff.

Interested ? One off offer only

My wallet currently contains the grand total of 2.5p so yes seems i can just about afford it :)

Yes I am interested. PM me via this board for when u want to do it plz as i tend to be busy in RvR and miss pms in games.

M

Mishy

hehe Kiarra, you should wait for patch 1.53 ... then you can finally hit 1065 craft, crafting 50 odd jambiyas should do it:)

Users who are viewing this thread