Games Arcade Club

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I went today with a mate to a place in Bury called Arcade Club. It's basically a floor of a warehouse full to the brim with old arcade machines. You name it, they've got it. Space Invaders, Pacman, Gorf, Out Run, Commando, Asteroids, Star Wars - they're all there, including some tabletop games. Open Friday to Sunday.

£10 to get in, no money required for any of the machines, just play to your heart's content. And there's a proper bar, and a snack bar full of retro sweets. They also have a Playstation VR setup, which is pretty cool although it wasn't very comfortable for me with glasses on.

Pretty damn cool place.

IMG_20161023_131440.jpg IMG_20161023_154227.jpg IMG_20161023_132049.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'd love to go! Proper bar would wreck my skills though....not that they need much wrecking these days...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I feel like I should respond to @Tom's thread because it's so damn cool.

The problem with this thread, however, is it's very universal acceptance as "cool thing" (tm). We need a point of contention if we're going to get this thing started.

Erm.

@Raven doesn't just pretend to like shoes! :poke:

There, that should do it :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I have found over the last couple of years my shoe collection has indeed grown. I used to get by with 2 pairs, I now have over 5.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
sweet baby jebus get a room and prepare to compare handbags you two :eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I have to admit my shame to now owning 5 pairs of shoes also tho I only ever wear three of them :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
So you're going to a dark warehouse full of strange men and playing with their joysticks.

Sounds a bit homo to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom