Arauddry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
Have u ever seen that homo arauddry duel or killing a toon who is higher rr than arauddry?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Have u ever seen that homo arauddry duel or killing a toon who is higher rr than arauddry?

You are one to go slinging shit tbh :eek:

More than half a dozen times you have added on my fights even though im winning and trying to get last 750ish Lone Enforcer title kills , My advice is grow some balls and get some skill you random little rr3 shit before you try and talk big on the forums :wanker:

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie

More than half a dozen times you have added on my fights even though im winning and trying to get last 750ish Lone Enforcer title kills , My advice is grow some balls and get some skill you random little rr3 shit before you try and talk big on the forums :wanker:

FO asshole:touch:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
FO asshole:touch:

You see this is what happens to little shits like you ...

You add on me and 1st few times i politely ask you to not interfere with my fights and you refuse as you continue with the i dont care attitude bashing your RvR paperback rulebook against your thick skull :wanker:

Then you get to a stage where you want to come across as #THE MAN# on the forums by trying to bring down a player who you dont even approach in skill with your shit-talk ...

Truth is you are a lowlife and 100% incapable of anything beyond rr4 on a class that requires 2 braincells to rub together :kissit:

Fuck off back into your hole tbh :m00:

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
lol u r a real fool and a lover of the gray killer e-bay twat arauddry

thergador

Fledgling Freddie

isnt that toon rr9+
if so then it'll be hard to see it m8 as there anit many rr10+ steathers about and caster that solo are well ? easy rps and need to learn that casters should grp and not just drag a di dot around

but it does fell like "a wft he 2 hits me no he must be a loser no skillzor im gunna flame him by 5 posts about the same shit" type post

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Arraudry is rr11 irc :> Not a lot of rr12 stealthers about tbh...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
5/6 threads about the same thing from 2 people. Seriously, is this necessary?

Moaning about grey-killers is pointless, learn a lesson, don't pl toons in rvr zones. If you do, accept the consequences.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
useless bridge camping newbs get owned
useless bridge camping newbs cry on FH
everyone laughs

5 star!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
God, such useless people.

Their parents shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

rofl well said its a gimp adder we talking about

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
hard to found outside atm someone highter than arauddry :> i do a lot of fights vs arauddry with sb or hunter and all are really nice.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
i think some1 died in NF ? :eek:
and so what if hes ebay'd wow he bought a character grow up

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
I think Zhar and Fanguir got pwned by arauddry while PvEing at brynja. zergling twats both of them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom