Aqueous Sleeves

M

Madonion Slicer

Can anyone help me get hold of this damn sleeves, i have a rest of the set but cant seem to get the sleeves, i am willing to buy or trade just let me know.

Thx

O

old.FIN

Bah , kill Farmers they drop there like pie

M

Madonion Slicer

hmmm i been getting all the other parts from the Dunters, i will give the farmers a try or though i think they are little high for solo.

Cheers Fin

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by old.laughingboy
hmmm i been getting all the other parts from the Dunters, i will give the farmers a try or though i think they are little high for solo.

Dunters drop Deluged Kelp leather, not Aqueous Coral studded.

M

Madonion Slicer

Aqueous i am talking about is cloth armour, i have had the cap and vest drop like 20 times but not the sleeves, but as Fin says it drops like pies from Farmers so i give them a try.

K

Khalen

I had 2 drops yesterday from those shepherds, don't know if it were sleeves, it was at least the vest. If it are the sleeves I will contact you tonight... Or I can smite some more for yah ;) 3x smite and blue shepherd is down with 1 hammer blow :)

M

Madonion Slicer

Thats very kind of you Khalen thanks very much.

K

Khalen

They are undead and smite does + to undead remember? (probably low con blues anyway...)

E

Exinferis

ahem, can i buy one of those 20 caps you got :)
hunted there 2 hours last night and that was the only part i didnt get :/

M

Madonion Slicer

Yep sure, contact me as either Draw or Madcarrot am playing Draw mostly at he mo to get him into battle grounds, give me a send and i sort one out for you.

W

-Wedge-

Khalen, thats what I mean, 3 smites, aint that a bit much for a blue with very low resist to your smites? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom