Apprentice 3

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone know if this can drop off sobekites? and if so which ones?

Thanks in advance :)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Fuaip said:
gonna sobekites which is lvl 55+ then..

What does level 55 have to do with it? I thought only stygia, volcanus and aerus scrolls were based on level of mobs killed. I would be very interested to know if this has indeed been changed aswell.

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
its exactly same as it always was, can drop off all of the sobekites on sbekite island, and in ML2 dungeon, however it says the specific mob on VOS

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
however it says the specific mob on VOS

well any mob is supposed to drop them now...

in volc. only red mobs (+higher) have a chance to drop 3/3 ..but they also drop 1+2 so it sux, same for aerus...tbh not sure about stygia..never farm there

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
well any mob is supposed to drop them now...

in volc. only red mobs (+higher) have a chance to drop 3/3 ..but they also drop 1+2 so it sux, same for aerus...tbh not sure about stygia..never farm there

Wrong. As Ballard said, its only Stygia, Aerus, Volc mobs that has been affected by that change you stated above. However Labourers (yellow con, meet them mostly while doing BG step 4.2) also drop 3o3's...dunno if its a bug tho.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Ballard said:
What does level 55 have to do with it? I thought only stygia, volcanus and aerus scrolls were based on level of mobs killed. I would be very interested to know if this has indeed been changed aswell.

Think it is like all other zones in ToA.. lvl 55+ mobs drops all 2/3 and 3/3 scrolls from that zone, which you are farming in.

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Can someone confirm that ALL sobekites drop ALL Meso scrolls? I've had craploads of Champion's Notes and other random stuff from them, but rarely I've got any useful scrolls. Arbiter 1/3 was maybe the best I got out of them.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
not sure if it drops of sobekites, but for sure it drops in housing from certain CM's, think i've seen one for 10p and one for 14p :)

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
I know Sokebite Kamu (yellow/oj con and a little bit uber), drop 3of3. Had Tyrus Epic Poem / Arbiters and Scolars off them. But usually I get 1 3of3 scroll per 2 hours of farming.
You will however, get lots of Champions Notes, Staff of God scrolls which are for sale at Meath 3208 for about 1 copper.
Recently, I moved to Sokebite Ragers (on the hill island on the way to Sokebite island). Only got 1of3 and 2of3 from them so far but they seem to drop more off these than Komos.
I find Komos hard to farm with a shroom because they don't move and prefer ranged attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom