Appreciation

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
Must admit I'm surprised at the quality of some of the artwork and stories that have been posted for the competition, we have some very talented members here. Whilst not everyone will win I think I will go through all the posts and click the add to reputation button on those I think deserve it.

I urge others to do the same.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I agree - I am enjoying the entries posted so far :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Whilst not everyone will win I think I will go through all the posts and click the add to reputation button on those I think deserve it.

I urge others to do the same.
Rep farming *points with fanatical look*.

BAN THEEE!!!!!

I agree - I am enjoying the entries posted so far :)

I submitted mine just now, ms paint sucks...plus the fact I cant draw.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yeah there are some talented folks amongst us, very impressive. :)

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
aye, lots of great stories... kinda makes me doubt I'll win a beta spot in this contest :( that, and off course the fact that nobody has given me rep for my story yet :)

Anyways: keep on posting those stories mates! Those great stories are basically all that can comfort me untill WAR comes out :)

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
I've really been enjoying them too, especially as I'm not super knowledgeable about the background and setting - but I'm getting there ;p

ileks

Part of the furniture
Yeah they are all really good, both the stories and the artwork. A lot of the people don't have rep turned on tho!

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah they are all really good, both the stories and the artwork. A lot of the people don't have rep turned on tho!

ah, that could explain why I didn't get rep this far (or at least I'm telling this to myself :) ) :) any idea on how to turn it on, or see whether it is already turned on?

EDIT: I found out myself, thx anyways to those who were intending to help me :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Not for spitting on a good willing but artwork kinda stinks -.-
Story entries are very good instead.
So "we" are talented writers!

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
Not for spitting on a good willing but artwork kinda stinks -.-
Story entries are very good instead.
So "we" are talented writers!

well, some artwork is pretty nice honoustly... sure, not all is good, but the opposite would've surprised me :)

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
Whilst some of the art work will never be considered "good" by most normal standards I still found some of the windows paint attempts to be very funny, so I'm glad they made the attempt.

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Hello! long time reader..... finally thought I should do the decent thing and register, especially after seeing some of these art and story entries!

Good work fellas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom