appreciating the little things

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the other day i was out smoking a fag (omg cancer lol). wearing only a dressing down, i ventured outside.
it happend to be raining so instead i stood at the doorstep. then i watched the trees swaying in the wind, i watched the rain come in at such an angle that only nature could of decided it.
so i ventured outside. no shoes, no clothes except a dressing down. i stood in the rain and thought, hmm imagine the people who cant even experience such a little thing as the rain. and i stood there. appreciating the feeling as it hit my face, knowing that someone else may not be able to.

so why do we complain about such things? so what, you get wet. the guy on life support whos cabbaged will never know such a feeling ever again.

on another occasin my mother was fucking me right off. then i rememberd, this is my mother. no matter what your mother does, there is no excuse you shouldnt love her more than anything else.
as some may know, im in debt, big style. but being young and thinking you only live once, i continue to not care about. earlier on, she asks me "do you have enough money?". i say i hope i do and i insist she doesnt give me any for the purpose of frittling it away. but you know, she gives me some. the reason? "your only young once matey".

just some thoughts i had anyway. :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
some things are like that. spend whole night at the hospital beside my gf to walk home in cloudy weather after the sun broke onto the sky. was a really lifting feeling.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
if you can appreciate the little things, and see them for what they really are you begin to see that the little things are actually pretty amazing and if you let yourself become jaded to stuff like that you may aswell be dead tbh.

I'd really hate to go through life and not see the amazing stuff thats all around me, and if having that means i also have to suffer pain and sadness, so be it.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Last time i experienced rain was the first time i had sex again in like 2 years... it was the day after my birthday and it was a really heavy summerrain storm. These huge luke warm raindrops came splashing down. I just stepped out on my balcony in my t-shirt and jogging pants and was just totally... euhm well happy :D

Also this is actually the first spring im looking at plants, even the grasses that are in blossem and how beautiful they actually are... Emo you think? nope you got a clogged brain if you think that.. And what about the sent of the rain after a few really hot dry days... The smell of freshly cut gras..

What helps alot too is buy sunglases with orange glases.. even the concrete flats look OK and the Power cables polution the horizon are okish. Really try dem glases its such ahappy trip :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I always appreciate the little things...

*coughs, waits for the few knowing people to leave*

...but that's just 'cause japanese women are built that way :p

Seriously though, i love the rain. I stand in it every time i can. Just lovely.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
i was out on a boat fishing for 7 weeks, and when i came back home after that, i smelled something i never had smelled before! Grass! that was super:D

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
i stood in the rain and thought, hmm imagine the people who cant even experience such a little thing as the rain.

They get sun every day of the year. Do you think they stand on their doorsteps imagining the poor people like us who only get 2 weeks of sun?

Damn right they do and they laugh their f*cking asses off... :mad:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Want to know my thoughts when biking to school today in the usual rain and wind?

Goes something like this HMFRPHFHTRGRRZBRFHRBZBBRBGHMGHMGMHHRHRH

RARRHHWRRR. ANGER.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
Want to know my thoughts when biking to school today in the usual rain and wind?

RARRHHWRRR. ANGER.
I quite like biking in the rain. Only when it's really stormy though. The kind of rain which you don't notice, except for the fact that you get wet is boring.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
American Beauty - bag blowing about in the breeze

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:

RARRHHWRRR. ANGER.
always with the damned wind in your face and never on your back as well, nomatter which way you are biking..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom